Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Trumble

My husband was diagnosed with something called kienbock's disease here in Oregon. Both radiologists and the Doctors here were wrong. Dr. Trumble discovered a tear on the outside of his wrist and did a De Quervain's release, it's like carpal tunnel but on the thumb side. Today my husband is playing the drums with no problems. It took a long time to heal but Dr. Trumble gave my husband the peace of mind he was not losing the use of his wrist like the Doctors here said. 100% worth each trip we made to see him. Would do it again tomorrow without question.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Two previous surgeons misdiagnosed my injury and made poor treatment decisions which made my condition worse. Trumble and his team found the problems and fought l&I for a complicated and creative combination of fixes to give me the most functional use of my arm.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Dr. Trumble is an expert hand surgeon. I had cmc joint replacement, carpal tunnel and a torn ligament repaired. All 3 surgeries went very well with excellent results.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr Trumble worked a miracle on my hand. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Awesome experience, from the front desk to the backdoor these people really do "care"

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Trumble is a miracle maker. You can tell he is extremely amazing at what he does and his years of experience makes him worth a million dollars. Wonderful doctor, fantastic experience, completely satisfied with his work on my wrist.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I had one of my carpal tunnel surgeries with Dr. Trumble and then he went on leave. I had the other one done by someone else because I couldn't wait on it. The surgeries both went fine, but the experiences were totally different. Dr. Trumble barely spent 5 minutes with me and his surgery bill was almost double what the other guy charged. I don't understand how that works, if they did the same thing.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Went in for a second opinion. Great and knowledgeable doc. Sent me to therapy where I regained range of motion in my hand after 1st (Berkeley, UCLA) doc did not. Therapist was awesome!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Would highly recommend him to anyone with wrist and hand problems. He is an excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

Does not have emphathy for workers who are injured on job. He will send back people to work before they are recovered or permanently injured. He is definetly working for insurance companies not for the patients.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Dr. Thomas E. Trumble's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

• Hand, Wrist and Microsurgery