Ratings for Dr. Susan H. HANEY

She is by FAR the best dr. Ive ever had. Her bedside manner is a 10, and she truly cares about her patients. She is warm and extremely professional. She delivered my first born and i am pregnant with my second now. I'd recommend her to anyone ANYDAY!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Kozak (or I guess now 'Haney') has been with me through it all with my two pregnancies (and will be when our third comes along). I was scared with both pregnancies and she was so helpful at calming my nerves. She is amazing! She is very knowledgeable and so nice and compassionate. She is a doctor that is straight forward and honest with you every step of the way. I was lucky enough to have her during one of my c-sections. She did a terrific job with my incision scar. Definitely one of my favorite doctors! Would recommend to anyone, no doubt :)

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Kozak for 16 years and she is a wonderful, caring adn compassionate doctor. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. Kozak is the best OB/GYN I have ever seen in my 52 year life. She keeps up on the latest research and really knows her stuff! I have had a hysterectomy from her as well years of superior service. I trust her implicitly.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

I had seen Dr. Kozak occasionally through out my pregnancies.I was pregnant with my third child, a little girl who had turners syndrome and would later be stillborn. I was then rated as high risk. Not long after my daughter died I got pregnant again with my 3rd son & went back to the womens clinic. About that same time my dh lost his job and insurance so we had to use medicaid for that pregnancy. At the time the women's clinic had stopped accepting medicaid unless as dr, kozak told me, they were high risk. She assured me that she would make sure I was taken because I was very high risk. Next thing I knew she tells me that I was no longer 'high risk' and they could not take me due to the insurance situation. She could't even remember why I was high risk, had to go find my file just to remember my name. Yeah, it wasn't about money at all. Bad bedside manner and a huge thumbs down to Dr. Kozak as well as The Women's clinic.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Dr. Susan H. HANEY's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Fort Collins, CO