Ratings for Dr. Ira D. Zunin

Well rounded General Practitioner with excellent patient rapport.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

I'm a new patient, but overall I've had a very positive experience. He has a full compliment of professionals, So far it's been very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Avoid at all cost, you will leave in worse condition that you arrived. Ira Zunin is extremely condescending and unhelpful. Only wants to get you in and out. Treated patients like cattle, hurry up and get the herd through. Hard to leave office without strong desire to chock this jackass.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I have never gotten in on time. Wait time is always 45 minutes to an hour. Desk staff will state it clearly, "Doctor does not have to see you on time." When you finally get in, he is as distracted as it gets. Sure does want to sell you stuff out of his cabinet.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Zunin has saved my life. Thanks him and his wonderful staff i have had a better quality of life. Its hard to find a doctor that you can trust. And know that he is there just for you. I count myself one of the lucky ones to have found a wonderful and hard working doctor. if he dies not have the answer he always works hard to find the solution or send me to the doctors that may have a solution. I am grateful he now treats my whole family. My mom and brother as well as his wife are all part of the manakai o malama family.!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

If you want a pain management MD who owns the practice, and refers you to all his connections, he is the one to see. Prays on the weak, has big ego!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. ZUNIN thinks he is Jesus! Big ego, and owns the practice. Play by his rules or your out, patient beware!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Very knowledgable and caring. He has treated many different issues with me and has always been spot on. My whole family comes to see him now and we couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Zunin for over 10 years now and he's always been professional in his services. I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

My regular doc was away, so I made an appointment with Dr. Zunin. I'd heard he was good at treating the whole person, and it was pretty quick to get an appointment with him. I took off work to see him & waited 40 minutes to see him. When I finally got into his office, I told him the reason for my visit & said I wanted to discuss my options. His response to me was physical therapy at his clinic. I told him I was hesitant to undergo PT for a few reasons so I would like to discuss all options I had (I knew there were a few). He said that my reasons for being hesitant to undergo PT were not his concern and that was the only option he was giving me. I was so stressed I started to cry, and told him again I would very much like to discuss my options, and he very coldly repeated that my reasons were not his concern and that was all he was giving me. I said thank you, left his office. So much for keeping the "whole person" in mind. Sounds like all he has in mind is his profit.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Ira D. Zunin's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1992)