Ratings for Dr. Navroop Mangat

Great experience with Dr. Mangat and his staff. He listened to my concerns about past dental experiences and made sure my filling appointment was fast and painless . Will be sending my family here for sure

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

The man is an artist! I had heavily stained teeth from smoking and neglecting my teeth for years and he restored my smile. I'm not afraid to smile anymore.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

worst dentist ever, definitely NOT going back ! he is very rude, doesn't listen to whats going on with my pain and all he wants is money!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr Sonny Mangat is one of the best dentists I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Dr M explains every procedure as he works through it. His work is perfect whether it be a simple fix or a root canal/crown. He does it all without needing a revisit. He is curtious, friendly and has a great sense of humour making my visit to a dentist office a little easier. His staff are friendly and helpful. Dr M's office is clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Absolutely the most conceited and rude dentist I have ever been to in my life !! I was trying to explain to him my pain and he kept saying hold on and was interrupting me! His staff are horrible to deal with especially the one receptionist with the long blonde hair! Never going back !

Submitted January 28, 2017

I was always anxious going to the dentist until I started seeing Dr. Mangat. He always has me too busy laughing and talking about sports that I can't help but feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

I 've been going to Dr. Mangat for years now and he is truly amazing! He never tries to sell unnecessary treatment and always takes the time to explain everything to me. Great people skills and technical ability.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I had my wisdom teeth extracted and he called me on the weekend to check on how I was doing. Very thoughtful and caring man.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I wasn't overly impressed. To many new staff members over the past few years and the dentist never smiles or seems uninterested in what I have to say.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

superb dentist:i would highly recomend him.his expetise seems to wide ranging and his competence is never in doubt

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012