Ratings for Dr. Kevin R. Krause

Most careing professional Dr. He is very kind and I trust him with my life. He did several of my surgerys and has answered any and all my question and concerns. I would recommend him to anyone. His office and staff are so kind and carding as well. Thank for everything!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I had a gastric sleeve on 1/05/2016. Dr Krause spent quite a bit of time explaining the problems that could arise and what he does to prevent these issues. After surgery, when I had question, he promptly returned my calls and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

i had surgery with Dr. Krause on 02/28/17. He completed a gastric bypass for me. I was well informed of the risks and benefits by him prior to the surgery. Dr. Krause did an excellent job during surgery. I feel very good just one day after surgery. I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I wish I would have researched Dr. Krause and his office a lot before I decided to have my sleeve procedure done by him. No bedside manners, no compassion, no caring or concern. When I went in for my first follow up appointment, it was like an assembly line. I was in and I was out. Didn't get a chance to answer all my questions. And he then advised that for my second follow up appointment, I wouldn't see him, I would see his Nurse. SMH.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Krause and his staff are very friendly and supportive. Sue was amazing supporting me though all the struggles and loop holes with the insurance. 5 stars all the way!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

He is wonderful and I love the fact that Sue would fit me in anytime I need an unfill!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

If not for Sue in Dr. Kruse office Aetna would not have approved my surgery. She won't take no for an answer. Although Dr Krause is not the warm fuzzy type he is very knowledgeable and well respected by his peers and hospital staff. I did not have any complications during or after surgery and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Krause is the best and most experienced in MI. He did RNY surgery about 2 years ago. Excellent results and Dr. Follow instructions & great experience. Staff is getting better.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

Dr. Krause did my Lap-Band surgery and while his knows this field very well, but has the compassion of a snake. His follow up care is terrible, and if you have any complications be prepared to wait at least 12 hours before he will do anything. He is not supportive or caring and has no "back up" plan in place for his patients if you are having problems with an adjustment. Please consider looking elsewhere for a Bariatric Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr. Krause did my gastric band surgery in April of 2008. I've been back to the office numerous times for fills, etc. He is always AMAZING - listens, encourages and is very gentle. His office staff have "squeezed me in" even when they didn't really have room and except for one time when I waited an hour, I've been seen in a timely manner. I would totally recommend Dr. Krause to anyone considering bariatric surgery.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Kevin R. Krause's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1994)