Ratings for Dr. Ashok Varma

Worst dentist Ive ever had. So full of himself and so fake

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

My family started with Dr Varma Sr. many years ago with orthodontics. I have continued with Dr Ashok Varma for my regular dental care. I cannot speak highly enough about this man as a doctor and a human being.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Best ever! I just read someone 's review for Doctor Varma dated June 21/18. I'm thinking they were not at the right office! He is simply a great guy with excellent skills. We just moved away from PR and I doubt I'll find another dentist like him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Terrible dentist. Doesn't seem to treat his staff well and is always rushing. Equipment is also super outdated

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr. Varma is a dental surgeon and not merely a "dentist". I have been under his care for several years after another local dentist botched up a simple broken bridge removal and I needed implants. He is considerate and caring. I have been visiting dentists regularly for over half a century and Varma is by far the most knowledgeable and skilful in his field. It is refreshing to find a professional (or a car mechanic if it comes to that) whose primary goal is the pride in his work and not his bulging wallet. I am not the best patient and my teeth have taken a considerable beating over the years. I am not charged for repeated procedures or follow up care and in cases of emergency (I have had a few) he is always available. If there is a negative, I would say is his freedom with Confucianism quotes.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

cant say enough....have been patient for 50 yrs..all around great service always

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Best dentist I have ever been to. The patient comes first in his practise. His staff are excellent and the mood is usually upbeat. I actually enjoy going to this dentist. When I had a dental emergency he got back to me immediately and arranged to see me the same day. he also telephones to see how you are.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Varma is truly one of a kind. He's been my dentist for years and when I had dental surgery a few years ago, he made sure my mom and I were well prepared on my post-op care and what to do and expect. He even phoned my mom to check in with me while I was recovering at home. He's super personable and friendly and makes going to the dentist less daunting all while fixing any dental concerns without judgement or rudeness. Even though I live out of town for school, he's still my family dentist. :)

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

First rate dentist. Always willing to go that extra mile to solve any oral health issue. Superior support staff and hygenists.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

A kind and wonderful man, but a dental office I've never revisit.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017