Ratings for Dr. Suvinay B. Paranjape

I have been going to Dr. Paragraph for many years. I trust his care, trust his treatment completely! He is very knowledgeable, professional, gives the best care in the area. His staff is very professional and caring. I have always known he gives the upmost care and attention to you and will get to the bottom of you health issues.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I DO NOT wish to return to this doctor. As a doctor, he is good, but his office staff, including his wife, have left me no choice but to leave him. I tried to reschedule my appointment this morning because I got called in to work tomorrow, my appt. day. I was told I had to pay a $50 cancellation fee, which is not in my budget right now. I cant afford to pay their newly acquired fee, just like I cant afford to lose my job. Too bad they just lost me as a patient of 5 years. Sad, really.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

First of all Dr. Paranjape, although a nice man, is obviously not interested in Thyroid issues. (From what I understand, he is very good with Diabetes issues.) Secondly, it takes a full 6 months to get an appointment, or a follow-up appointment with him. Not acceptable. He is responsive with answering questions on the Portal - until he's not. Then crickets. His staff is okay, although it's hit or miss. Some are excellent, others not so much. Too bad he's the only game in town.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I have been seeing Endocrinologists for 32 years, since I was diagnosed congenital hypothyroid at two weeks old. Dr. Paranjape is the BEST and most helpful I have ever met or had experience with! He took his time during our appointment discussing a variety of issues with my medication out of concern for my then 7-month pregnancy and discussed and explained potential solutions regarding absorption issues. Dr. Paranjape was not only courteous and respectful, but also very knowledgeable with a lot of information to offer to ensure the best health for my baby and I. I will continue to see him for my endocrinology appointments in the future and am pleased to recommend him to any person who needs an endocrinologist! I am quite pleased I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

He seamed un interested for my first visit did not even try to educate me on Diabetes, he was clearly on a time schedule wanted me in and out... I don't know much about the staff but they all seamed very nice but the Office manager I believe is arrogant and out of line with office rules. With the recent letter I received it is clear this office is just interested in the $$$ and not spending doctor-in. To make an appointment it is a 2-3 month waiting time...I have no need for a doctor I can't see....

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I have been to many doctors and Dr.mParanjepe is THE BEST. the time he spent, the calls he made personally, the way he explained things was amazing. he diagnosed a condition that had nothing to do with his field of expertise. An amazingly compassionate, up to date, awesome doctor. i wish he was an "everything" doctor! michelle waggoner

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

From what I've heard, Dr. Paranjape is very good at treating diabetes and diabetes related issues. From what I've experienced, the same cannot be said for his treatment of thyroid related issues. He didn't really seem interested in my thyroid problem.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Doctor Paranjabe is a caring and concerned physician. He listens to the patient and takes time to understand the health issues. He schedules tests and follow-up office visits without your having to call for additional services or information. He is the best physician I have ever encountered. I will not go to another physician because I have complete confidence in this wonderful physician. We need more physicians like him. The staff is courteous and well-organized. I was placed in the examining room within my appointment time. A visit with Dr. Paranjabe is a pleasant experience -- one is not exhausted and frustrated by long waiting room stays, then more wait time in the examining room. I am excited about my health concerns being corrected, and look forward to my health care under Dr. Paranjabe with complete confidence.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Paranjape is very knowledgable and uses the most up to date protocols concerning diabetes. He is concerned and caring and even will call patients from his home evenings and weekends if you need to ask him a question.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Suvinay B. Paranjape's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Elizabeth City, NC