Dr. Babak Missaghi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Babak Missaghi

It was about two weeks ago that I found myself experiencing a sharp pain in my leg leg, based on my previous medical history I was led to believe I was experience pain caused by a pre-existing condition. The pain started to get worse as the days went by and so I went to the hospital, after a series of checks I was told I had a case of sciatica and sent home with pain killers and instructions on how to make myself feel better (which included a few exercises and to apply heat)until I was able to see a physiotherapist. After going home and doing what I was told things took a turn for the worse, I went from having a pain in the leg to one that seemingly took over my leg and lower back it became excruciating and unbearable. After speaking to a friend she told me what I really needed was a chiropractor. I found Dr Missaghi on Google, he answered my call after hours and made room for me to come in the very next day. When I got to his office I could barely walk and sitting was not even an option. Dr Missaghi was so patient and gentle with me. He took his time explain everything that was happening and told me exactly what to do (which was the total opposite of what I had been told to do in emerg) I began to feel better almost immediately after seeing him, I of course wasn’t out of the woods just yet and had to go back and see him several more times. Not only was he a wealth of knowledge but he was understanding and very caring. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Missaghi he is truly passionate about helping people live well. I’m not sure what would have happened to me if he didn’t agree to see me, no one else was open, willing to move around appointments or will to make an exceptions. I will forever be grateful for the way he treated me during one of the most painful experiences of my life. Kike-Lola xo

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Amazing care! He is one of my favourite chirps. Would fully recommend.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Dr, Missaghi He’s an excellent doctor, when I saw Dr. Massighi I was in pain for months after my first visit It was life-changing for me; my pain as decreased. I was feeling better I would recommend anyone that is going through any back pain to go see Dr. Missaghi he’s the best doctor to treat you.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Missaghi is a life saver! Amazing care. Really takes the time to explain issues, treatment and progress. Treats the whole person, not just the pain. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I recently was in crisis mode with my back where lifting a coffee cup was excruciatingly painful and it was the weekend. Was looking around to find a chiro that would be available and after reading some positive reviews, decided to go to Dr. Missaghi's clinic on a Saturday. What a relief! He did the necessary adjustments over the course of a few weeks and I'm good as new. Decided to keep returning to him because he has the ability to get me back to walking /working with minor adjustments as my career basically obligates me to get periodic realigned (I'm an arborist so ergonomics go out the window...)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

My entire family and I have seen Dr. Missaghi for nearly 20 years. He's treated everything from neck issues to back pain to foot problems and a broken ankle. There is no one I trust more with my family's health. His knowledge, kindness, and care are unparalled.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

When everything else fails Dr. Missaghi is my go to for solutions. His manipulations are the perfect amount of gentleness and strength and his stretching and strengthening excercise suggestions are always exactly what I need. C.A. Mills

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Excellent care, excellent person. very knowledgeable and always punctual

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Very knowledgeable and treatments are precise and attentive!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

very nice person, took his time and got me back to normal, perfect

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Babak Missaghi's Credentials

Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
UnitedHealthcare