Dr. Babak Missaghi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Babak Missaghi

Dr. Missaghi is a life saver! Amazing care. Really takes the time to explain issues, treatment and progress. Treats the whole person, not just the pain. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I recently was in crisis mode with my back where lifting a coffee cup was excruciatingly painful and it was the weekend. Was looking around to find a chiro that would be available and after reading some positive reviews, decided to go to Dr. Missaghi's clinic on a Saturday. What a relief! He did the necessary adjustments over the course of a few weeks and I'm good as new. Decided to keep returning to him because he has the ability to get me back to walking /working with minor adjustments as my career basically obligates me to get periodic realigned (I'm an arborist so ergonomics go out the window...)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

My entire family and I have seen Dr. Missaghi for nearly 20 years. He's treated everything from neck issues to back pain to foot problems and a broken ankle. There is no one I trust more with my family's health. His knowledge, kindness, and care are unparalled.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

When everything else fails Dr. Missaghi is my go to for solutions. His manipulations are the perfect amount of gentleness and strength and his stretching and strengthening excercise suggestions are always exactly what I need. C.A. Mills

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Excellent care, excellent person. very knowledgeable and always punctual

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Very knowledgeable and treatments are precise and attentive!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

very nice person, took his time and got me back to normal, perfect

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Missaghi saved my life while I was pregnant with my son and had severe back and neck pain, and he also helped me after delivery. I would highly recommend Dr. Missaghi to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr. Missaghi is not only extremely knowledgeable, skilled, and professional, but also very gentle and caring as well. He has not only helped me with pain in my knees, ankles and lower back, but has also helped my husband with severe neck and back issues. I highly recommend Dr. Missaghi.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Missaghi is my life saver. He is the only doctor who figured out what my problem is with my spine & backpains. He is very knowlegable, professional & trustworthy. Im so happy to have such a good healer as my doctor. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018