Ratings for Dr. Babak Missaghi

I've been going to Dr. Missaghi for adjustment for quite awhile now, everytime I go to have treatment I always feel better. he is very gentle and it amazed me that he can pinpoint the problem and make the proper adjustment. With years of experience I highly recommend Dr. Missaghi with most of the problem concerning your musculoskeletal system especially the spine.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I highly recommend seeing Dr. Missaghi for back pain as well as pre-natal therapy. I started seeing Dr. Missaghi a year and a half ago to help me with lower back pain that wouldn't go away after trying physio. He figured out the issue and recommended a series of non-invasive therapy which has worked wonders. Then through my recent pregnancy he has provided pro-active pre-natal therapy and I haven't had any back pain at all (I am now 8 months pregnant). He is very knowledgeable and can explain all the inner workings of the body so that you have a full understanding of what issues you face and how your lifestyle can impact your condition. He empowers you to be in control of your recovery and pain management - he's much more than just a chiropractor. I've recommended him to my family and my father has now benefited from his treatments as well.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Missaghi is an amazing chiropractor. He is very gently and caring. He explains what he is doing and what he is hoping to achieve. I highly recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Missaghi is an amazing Chiropractor. He helped my husband and I recover from a painful back pain. I was in constant pain especially sitting at work. You can tell he cares for his patients because of his welcoming smile but most of all you can feel his sincerity and dedication to his patients. I absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr Missaghi is an amazing chiropractor. He helped me with my spinal stenosis. After taking medication from my MD for 3 months with no improvement. I went to him and was back to work pain free in

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Banks Missaghi could not have been more open to last minute crisis needs. He was exceptionally skilled, professional, empathetic and gentle. I highly recommend him for your chiropractic needs. A real find!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Very personable and knowledgable doctor . Listens to your concerns and is very patient overall. You can tell he's all about full recovery for his parents. Highly recommend him as a transparent and caring Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I saw a few osteopaths and chiropractors before seeing Dr. Missaghi and hands down he is the best of all. I went to him because of the continued spasms I would get around the rib cage. No one was able to treat the area. It had become so sensitive that even simple movements would aggravate it. In the first session he diagnosed me correctly and gave me an adjustment after which i started crying because after a long time I was able to breath normally. I continued seeing him twice a week for two months and less often afterward. The quality of my life including sleep has improved so much and I owe this to Dr. Missaghi. I know that I have found a gem and I will continue seeing him for whatever structural issues I will have. In addition, he is down to earth, kind and just a wonderful human being. I have referred friends and family to Dr. Missaghi and I will continue doing so. Thank you Dr. Missaghi for doing your best for patients and being so understanding.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

He is a wonderful doctor and knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Missaghi for many years. This week I developed vertigo and I was fitted in instantly and thankfully after two treatments I already feel much better. He new exactly which part of my neck to work on and explained everything he was doing.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016