Dr. Babak Missaghi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Babak Missaghi

Very knowledgeable and treatments are precise and attentive!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

very nice person, took his time and got me back to normal, perfect

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Missaghi saved my life while I was pregnant with my son and had severe back and neck pain, and he also helped me after delivery. I would highly recommend Dr. Missaghi to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr. Missaghi is not only extremely knowledgeable, skilled, and professional, but also very gentle and caring as well. He has not only helped me with pain in my knees, ankles and lower back, but has also helped my husband with severe neck and back issues. I highly recommend Dr. Missaghi.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Missaghi is my life saver. He is the only doctor who figured out what my problem is with my spine & backpains. He is very knowlegable, professional & trustworthy. Im so happy to have such a good healer as my doctor. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I have been Dr. Missaggi s patient since2003.. he is knowledgeable, caring and professional every time I visit him.. thank you Dr. Missaghi

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

He is very caring and knowledgable at the same time understanding and trustworthy you feel comfortable in his care thank you for being such a good Dr

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Simply the best chiropractor in the city. I don't even consider going anywhere else. Palpation techniques and skills are second to none. Will always diagnose an issue accurately and treat it successfully. #thebest

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I was experiencing a very terrible neck pain for two days and no pain killer was able to reduce the pain. I was lucky enough to see doctor Missaghi and he worked on my neck and shoulder and by the time I was leaving his office, I was feeling better and the pain was miraculously gone! He is the best! He is skilled, knowledgeable and professional! I can’t thank him enough! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I was in extreme back pain when I first met Dr. Missaghi as a patient when he was interning in his final year at the CMCC. Hunched over and bent to one side I could barely step forward to see him. It was that BAD. Under his care and several visits later I was able to stand straight once again without the pain. It was a miracle. Years later I still visit his clinic whenever I feel I need a full adjustment. It may not work for everyone, but it really works for me. Thank you Dr. Missaghi.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017