Ratings for Dr. Babak Missaghi

I saw a few osteopaths and chiropractors before seeing Dr. Missaghi and hands down he is the best of all. I went to him because of the continued spasms I would get around the rib cage. No one was able to treat the area. It had become so sensitive that even simple movements would aggravate it. In the first session he diagnosed me correctly and gave me an adjustment after which i started crying because after a long time I was able to breath normally. I continued seeing him twice a week for two months and less often afterward. The quality of my life including sleep has improved so much and I owe this to Dr. Missaghi. I know that I have found a gem and I will continue seeing him for whatever structural issues I will have. In addition, he is down to earth, kind and just a wonderful human being. I have referred friends and family to Dr. Missaghi and I will continue doing so. Thank you Dr. Missaghi for doing your best for patients and being so understanding.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

He is a wonderful doctor and knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Missaghi for many years. This week I developed vertigo and I was fitted in instantly and thankfully after two treatments I already feel much better. He new exactly which part of my neck to work on and explained everything he was doing.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. Babak Missaghi is a great chiropractor! He can give you helpful tips in caring for your back, posture, etc. He is a very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr. Missaghi properly diagnosed my lower back issue (herniated disc) and treated the injury with manual, pain-free adjustments. He gave the proper exercises to help alleviate pain, and ultimately improve the injury.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

It’s been more than one year since I first met Dr. Missaghi. I was with a very bad low back problem and Dr. Missaghi helped me to go back to normal. He is very friendly, knowledgeable, efficient, honest and reliable. We trust him and we’re very satisfied with the chiropractic care he provides.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Missaghi has been the key to relieving my back pain that I've had for a long time. He has a very well educated view of the issues that we all face and recommends the appropriate type of treatment that is tailored for me. He is extremely informative and is always looking to help where he can. I appreciate the level of detail in his explanations and I walk away a much more informed person about my health.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Thanks to Dr. Missaghi my sciatic pain is almost gone!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

The best chiropractic ever, professional, thoughtful and kind. We have seen and known many chiropractic doctors in the GTA, and Dr. Babak Missagh is the very best!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

My family doctor highly recommended that I make an appointment with Doctor Missaghi. I am so grateful to have followed his advise as Dr. Missaghi is everything that others have stated and more! He is a wonderful chiropractor and I have been to many in my life, so I definitely recommend him to anyone who needs chiropractic adjustments.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016