Dr. Babak Missaghi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Babak Missaghi

Great knowledge, very helpful, my pain is almost gone.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

I live in Australia and I play Australian Rules Football, and I was absolutely smashed by an opposition player. My hips moved and my back cracked. This was in June. Come July I had the worst case of sciatica. I was bed ridden and missed work for a month. I had a triple epidural, saw physios, Chiropractors,,Naturopath and Acupuncture and nothing worked. For the next three months I was placed on light duties and struggled badly to work. Taking countless painkillers and medicines had little effect. My wife and I had booked a trip to Canada to visit Family in November. The plane trip was a nightmare as my leg and back which had insane pain on a scale of 1 to 10 was 11. When we arrived in Canada I needed to see someone anyone. I read on Dr Babak Missaghi and thought why not. I walked to his office and asked if I could book an appointment and was seen immediately. He diagnosed my issue and stated he could fix me. I was sceptical as I had immense pain for 5 months. He explained exactly what I had and how he was going to fix me. Anyway after first my first treatment I could already feel some difference, so I insisted that I see him everyday before I was to go back to Australia. I received 14 treatments and by the last 3 treatments the pain was gone, but continued to receive the treatment. Dr Babak Missaghi I can honestly saved my life, saved my career. He is a godsend and since coming back to Australia I have not had any problems with My Sciatica, back anything. I will make sure when I go back to Canada I will be bringing Dr Babak Missaghi the finest drop of Australian Red Wine.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Outstanding clinician. Combines knowledge, judgment and wisdom with excellent clinical skills. I am a physician myself and can greatly appreciate what Dr. Missaghi brings to his patients.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Right to the point and direct with a plan of action

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Would highly recommend Dr. Missaghi. Has helped me tremendously when another chiropractor could not.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Truly great Doctor. What I like about Dr. Missaghi's practice are: 1) always fixes the issue in as little visits as possible, in some cases one or two visits, 2) spends 100% with you, I've been at other practices where doctors have 3-5 patients in other rooms under heat packs and they run it like a factory and they extend your treatments to many-many visits. Dr. Massagi is with you throughout your visit 3) Got magic hands!, He can relieve spasm in muscles in a few minutes with the lightest touch and make painless adjustments without overstretching the ligaments. Very recommended!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. MISSAGHI as he is truly exceptional ! I had an injury in my lower back and was not able to walk. Dr. MISSAGHI did one adjustment on me and I was able to walk without having hundred knives jabbing me in the back. He is not just an amazing doctor, he truly is a magician! If you are in pain right now, you must go see him. He definitely is a master in chiropractic field 💯

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Like so many of the comments I have read about Dr. Missaghi I also experienced exceptional care. I have been to my family Dr. And two very qualified physiotherapists over a 9 month period who both completely misread and mistreated my condition. During this time I was in a great deal of pain and constant discomfort, this finally led to a complete “lower back attack”, that’s what I call it, on labour day weekend. I was on the floor for two days during the weekend and Dr. Missaghi was kind enough to see me immediately on the Tuesday following the long weekend as a new patient. Over the following two weeks he worked with me almost on a daily basis to find a diagnosis, this led to an exray and two MRI’s which finally identified several issues. For the next 4 weeks Dr. Missaghi showed me exceptional care both physical and emotional which has led to my condition stabilizing. I am not out of the woods yet however I feel better than I have for over a year and more importantly I have confidence that I am in excellent hands as I go forward with continued treatments in the future. Dr. Missaghi is truly an exceptional person and a gifted Dr. I am blessed to have found him as I go through what has been the most painful experience of my life. Thank you, David B.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

I have a difficult case of severe radial neuropathy which impacts the motor function in my hand. Dr Missaghi succesfully treated my neuropathy over the last several months and I have regained functionality. I am very happy with the care I received. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

It was about two weeks ago that I found myself experiencing a sharp pain in my leg leg, based on my previous medical history I was led to believe I was experience pain caused by a pre-existing condition. The pain started to get worse as the days went by and so I went to the hospital, after a series of checks I was told I had a case of sciatica and sent home with pain killers and instructions on how to make myself feel better (which included a few exercises and to apply heat)until I was able to see a physiotherapist. After going home and doing what I was told things took a turn for the worse, I went from having a pain in the leg to one that seemingly took over my leg and lower back it became excruciating and unbearable. After speaking to a friend she told me what I really needed was a chiropractor. I found Dr Missaghi on Google, he answered my call after hours and made room for me to come in the very next day. When I got to his office I could barely walk and sitting was not even an option. Dr Missaghi was so patient and gentle with me. He took his time explain everything that was happening and told me exactly what to do (which was the total opposite of what I had been told to do in emerg) I began to feel better almost immediately after seeing him, I of course wasn’t out of the woods just yet and had to go back and see him several more times. Not only was he a wealth of knowledge but he was understanding and very caring. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Missaghi he is truly passionate about helping people live well. I’m not sure what would have happened to me if he didn’t agree to see me, no one else was open, willing to move around appointments or will to make an exceptions. I will forever be grateful for the way he treated me during one of the most painful experiences of my life. Kike-Lola xo

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. Babak Missaghi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients