Dr. Babak Missaghi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Babak Missaghi

I was experiencing a very terrible neck pain for two days and no pain killer was able to reduce the pain. I was lucky enough to see doctor Missaghi and he worked on my neck and shoulder and by the time I was leaving his office, I was feeling better and the pain was miraculously gone! He is the best! He is skilled, knowledgeable and professional! I can’t thank him enough! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I was in extreme back pain when I first met Dr. Missaghi as a patient when he was interning in his final year at the CMCC. Hunched over and bent to one side I could barely step forward to see him. It was that BAD. Under his care and several visits later I was able to stand straight once again without the pain. It was a miracle. Years later I still visit his clinic whenever I feel I need a full adjustment. It may not work for everyone, but it really works for me. Thank you Dr. Missaghi.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Dr Missaghi knowledge is amazing I have come to see him several times and he knows exactly what my problem is and fix it and always give the best recommendations. Highly suggest him to my family and friends!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

DR. MISSAGHI IS AMAZING!!!! I WAS BED RIDDEN COULD NOT LEAVE MY HOUSE, HE CAME TO MY HOME TO TREAT MY BACK INJURY AND I WENT FROM ZERO MOBILITY TO BEING ABLE TO HAVE FULL MOBILITY BACK SOON AFTER HIS TREATMENT. HE DID NOT RUSH OUR SESSION TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN MY INJURY AND WAYS TO PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING AGAIN!! TRUE GOD SENT THANK YOU DR. MISSAGHI!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Went to Dr. Missaghi with back pain. He diagnosed the problem accurately, explained to me what is wrong and treated. I was back to normal in about 6 visits. It was a great experience

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Missaghi for adjustment for quite awhile now, everytime I go to have treatment I always feel better. he is very gentle and it amazed me that he can pinpoint the problem and make the proper adjustment. With years of experience I highly recommend Dr. Missaghi with most of the problem concerning your musculoskeletal system especially the spine.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I highly recommend seeing Dr. Missaghi for back pain as well as pre-natal therapy. I started seeing Dr. Missaghi a year and a half ago to help me with lower back pain that wouldn't go away after trying physio. He figured out the issue and recommended a series of non-invasive therapy which has worked wonders. Then through my recent pregnancy he has provided pro-active pre-natal therapy and I haven't had any back pain at all (I am now 8 months pregnant). He is very knowledgeable and can explain all the inner workings of the body so that you have a full understanding of what issues you face and how your lifestyle can impact your condition. He empowers you to be in control of your recovery and pain management - he's much more than just a chiropractor. I've recommended him to my family and my father has now benefited from his treatments as well.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Missaghi is an amazing chiropractor. He is very gently and caring. He explains what he is doing and what he is hoping to achieve. I highly recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Missaghi is an amazing Chiropractor. He helped my husband and I recover from a painful back pain. I was in constant pain especially sitting at work. You can tell he cares for his patients because of his welcoming smile but most of all you can feel his sincerity and dedication to his patients. I absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr Missaghi is an amazing chiropractor. He helped me with my spinal stenosis. After taking medication from my MD for 3 months with no improvement. I went to him and was back to work pain free in

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017