Ratings for Dr. Rhodes M. Kriete

Dr. Kriete took care of me for several years, then they did not take my Insurance, he is such a great Doctor, I hope to change my insurance next year to be able to have him as my Doctor again.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Amazing doctor,cheerful,caring and knowledgeable. I look forward to my appointment knowing that i am seeing the best.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Kriete is by far, The Best Doctor I have ever been to. He treats my 89 year old Mom.I am always in the office with Mom. I fully trust and respect him with my Mom's health concerns. If all Doctors were like him, it would be a wonderful, and trusted profession. Punctual, so knowledgable, so very kind and cheerful. I cannot say enough Kind things about Doctor Kriete

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

outstanding human being, brilliant mind, competant, excellent sense of humor! lucky to know

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

Dr. Rhodes M. Kriete's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kriete took care of me for several years, then they did not take my Insurance, he is such a great Doctor, I hope to change my insurance next year to be able..."

September 26, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=138608'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014