Ratings for Dr. Mamdouh M. Riad

Always a pleasure to see, very thorough and knowledgeable, happy to have him as my primary care physician

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Horrible doctor. Wondering if he's real. He says your all set you can go pick up your prescription before your done talking. When you tell him you just took that antibiotic for the same thing 2 weeks ago he seems annoyed because you went over your 60 second time slot.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Riad helped me when I needed help the most. Very good Dr and person.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

This office is always on time. Dr riad takes the time to get to the bottom of whatever is wrong. He even takes the time to ask about my daughter.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

If I had seen this site is would have saved my 2 hours wait and 3 minute visit. I have to agree with all the negative reviews. One visit, new patient, I was informed that you do not have a medical problem unless you are on medication. Apparently they do make a pill for everything now. I've called you cancel my appointment twice only to get reminders of the time. Keep looking if in the market for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

If you are into diagnosing yourself and requesting referrals to specialists then this is your guy. If you actually need a knowledgeable doctor who will listen, provide helpful feedback and diagnosis then you should GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Absolutely horrible doctor. His "medical assistant" is just as bad. My new patient visit consisted of no heart rate check, no review of illness I was complaining of, less than 2 minute appointment with a new patient... How is this possible. I wonder what my insurance was billed for

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

He is way more interested in his computer then me. I was diagnosed with a disease while seeing him by another Doctor because they could not see me for a couple weeks. I understand that we get busy but i had been seeing him for a couple years. The other Doctor actually took time to ask questions and ran some tests and found out right away what I had. The unfortunate thing is he is my primary care physician and it is difficult to change. He does not care plain and simple, I guess he has become cold to it all and we are numbers. The other Doctor who was not even my primary care would check to see how my treatment was going during the 14 month period. Not once did Dr Riad check to see. I am truly amazed and I just don't understand. He has the compassion of a Rattle snake!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I have been a patient since 2007. I love Dr. R. My first visit he typed while I spoke.. Ordered tests and changed my dosage med to 5xweek vs 7, which no doc ever suggested!! I don't need hand holding just a good doc!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I've been a patient of his for over 2 years now and I love going to him. He's thorough, fast without making you feel rushed, and knowledgeable. His staff are excellent. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr. Mamdouh M. Riad's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1983)

GHI