Ratings for Dr. Jit Gohill

I had cataract surgery done by DR. Gohill. As he once said enjoy the colors. Which I am doing. A job well done.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I have gone to Jit for a number of years and think he is great. He is thorough, and very helpful, He is an excellent Dr, surgeon and is very knowledgeable about diseases of the eyes especially Lupus.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Excellent and very thorough doctor. I had a cataract consultation with several doctors and the amount of thorough tests that Dr. Gohill did was the most comprehensive among the doctors I went to. Then during the consultation he answered all of my questions patiently and fully. A very nice and kind person. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Jit Gohill is the best. The best best best best best.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I had Cataract surgery on May 19, 2015 . It was done by Dr.Jit Gohill . I had never felt any pain after surgery. My vision is excellent. His communication was so good that you could trust him and forget worrying about surgery. Changiz Mashayekh Ahangarani

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I recommend Dr. Gohill to anyone who needs eye surgery. From our first meeting, I found him to be calm and knowledgable with excellent communication skills. I knew I was in the hands of a top professional at that point, so I was very confident about having my cataracts removed by him. I was right about his abilities and everything went beautifully! Brenda McRae

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Did my cataracts 6 years ago. Used restore lens. Have had wonderful care. He looks after my husband and we feel fortunate to have him as our eye specialist

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I am very Thankful Dr Gohill performed my cataract surgery. It is now two days later I feel great.I too would recommend him to everyone. His staff in the office and at the surgery center were excellent!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

He's an awesome doctor. My whole family goes to him. He is quite educated and is very helpful. He is also kind and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Gohill to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Had Cataracts done last year. Great attitude, highly organised office, great patient relations, fantastic surgery and post-op. If the whole health services system operated this way there would not so may issues.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015