You may also like

Rate Dr. Jit Gohill

Dr. Jit Gohill's Ratings

Did my cataracts 6 years ago. Used restore lens. Have had wonderful care. He looks after my husband and we feel fortunate to have him as our eye specialist

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2858899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I am very Thankful Dr Gohill performed my cataract surgery. It is now two days later I feel great.I too would recommend him to everyone. His staff in the office and at the surgery center were excellent!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2772537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

He's an awesome doctor. My whole family goes to him. He is quite educated and is very helpful. He is also kind and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Gohill to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2757076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Had Cataracts done last year. Great attitude, highly organised office, great patient relations, fantastic surgery and post-op. If the whole health services system operated this way there would not so may issues.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2726208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

My experience with Dr Gohill for cataract surgery was amazing and would recommend him to anyone. From the first assessment exam to the follow up appointment on the second cataract removal, Dr Gohill was very professional, knowledgeable, understanding and caring, answering all my questions and concerns. As mentioned in another review, he also phoned the night of my first surgery to see if I had any pain or complications with the surgery, a very personal touch. Amazing how my sight has improved (20/20 in both eyes) with the cataract surgery and toric lens. It's only the first day after surgery on my second eye but talk about a life changing experience. Accolades also to all his staff at his office and the Surgical Centre. Roberto was very knowledgable, professional and has a great sense of humour making all visits very relaxing. Janelle also made my surgery very relaxed with her humour and personal touch. Big thanks to Dr Gohill and Staff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][926587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

After discovering cataracts at my last eye exam, my optometrist referred me to Dr Gohill. My severe myopia and astigmatism has presented vision challenges all my life. I had been using toric gas perm contacts and reading glasses until my surgeries. Dr Gohill and his team have given me a life changing experience. The team there has always been top notch. Courteous,prompt,professional but with a personal touch. Today, I am one day post op one the second eye. There are little icons on my toolbar on the computer that I had never REALLY seen properly before! Daytime driving vision is excellent. Haven't been out driving at night yet, but if some glasses are required for that, I won't mind. I will be able to golf, swim, ride my bike and so much more without having to worry about glasses or contacts. THANK YOU DR GOHILL!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][926586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Dr Gohill did excellent work repairing my damaged eye. He was professional, very caring and understanding about the implications of my sight loss. His skill and accuracy has meant that after years of problems I am now able to see and return to my career in a full capacity. He is an exceptional communicator and listened with empathy to all of the problems that I have had. He was willing to take on the challenge of a piggyback lens coming from England and this has changed my life. It is just unbelievable to be able to see. The staffs worked as team and were very supportive of patients with a high level of efficiency and professionalism. The whole experience was excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2012

Dr. Gohill and his staff are always friendly, professional and efficient; without making you feel rushed. Most doctor's offices are a bit disorganized, however, Dr. Gohill's is a picture of efficiency -- alway on time (even in emergency situations); always accommodating; and always putting the patient first. I cannot say how comforting it is to have someone like him caring for you through a process that is quite unsettling for the patient. OUTSTANDING -- thank you Dr. Gohill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2011

Dr. Gohill did cataract surgery for me the experience was extremely positive.I had no post surgery complications..Dr. Gohill even called the evening the day of my surgery to ask how I was feeling and to make sure that I wasnt having any pain or other concerns about my surgery..I was very impressed/...how often does ANY doctor do that ? The surgery was very well carried out..the surgical suite was extremely professional and the Laser technology was modern and hig-tech..Dr Gohills skill was evident as the entire cataract removal and lense implant was completed within 15 minutes..quite remarkable.Dr.Gohill is not only competent..well organized..(thanks to Roberto for all your help and expertise)..but he also has an outgoing and caring manner towards his patients..well done!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

Excellent doctor and surgeon, excellent person, excellent service, excellent staff. My family has been with Dr. Gohill for almost 30 years and I feel very blessed to have him and his clinic care for our eyes. To the previous comment, get a grip, to see a specialist of Dr. Gohill's calibre is a privilege; when you're as good as he is, then you can comment unfavourably.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][926582].votes_count ]]