Ratings for Dr. Jit Gohill

Dr. G. has taken care of me for years. He is astounding!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I had cataract surgery in my left eye 2 days ago with Dr. Gohill. I have to say I am extremely impressed with the results. I had no pain at all, and my eyesight has immediately substantially improved. I again feel comfortable driving, can read (with my old reading glasses), two activities which for months I had not been able to do well at all. I still have to go back for a yag capsulotomty which I understand is not uncommon, but the proof is in the pudding. I am very, very satisfied and feel that Dr. Gohill is of the highest medical caliber.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Friendly and personable staff, and I always leave the clinic thinking I have the best eye care possible. My cataract surgery went smoothly .... staff had worked several weekends to clear a backlog of AHS surgeries. As a patient with Keratoconus, my appointments are every seven months, and are thorough. Further, Dr. Gohill will involve himself in a patients overall health, and apprise their GP of concerns.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Gohill for 2 years now because of a referral from my family doctor. His staff are great when you walk in the door, they are friendly, helpful and punctual. Dr Gohill himself has always been nothing but pleasant. He takes the time to explain things, go over concerns, and has even said that if my particular case occurs and I am concerned, to come in (even without an appointment) and he will help. He and his staff are wonderful. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I was recommended to Dr Gohill by my optometrist for cataract surgery. After my first consultation Dr Gohill needed to do a laser procedure on both eyes before proceeding with further testing. He did the two laser-procedures at the Rockyview hospital one month apart. The cataract surgery was then booked and performed at the Rockyview surgical centre ( a private facility) It was an amazing experience. The morning after the first surgery everything appeared so much brighter! I liked the fact that Dr Gohill has only a week between the two surgeries. That way you are not in a state of limbo for long. Also the eye drops 4 times a day is condensed because you are doing the two ayes at the same time. Dr Gohill is a wonderful surgeon and a very kind and knowledgable physician. His staff are professional and the office runs smoothly. If you are looking for an ophthalmologist, I cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I had cataract surgery done by DR. Gohill. As he once said enjoy the colors. Which I am doing. A job well done.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I have gone to Jit for a number of years and think he is great. He is thorough, and very helpful, He is an excellent Dr, surgeon and is very knowledgeable about diseases of the eyes especially Lupus.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Excellent and very thorough doctor. I had a cataract consultation with several doctors and the amount of thorough tests that Dr. Gohill did was the most comprehensive among the doctors I went to. Then during the consultation he answered all of my questions patiently and fully. A very nice and kind person. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Jit Gohill is the best. The best best best best best.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I had Cataract surgery on May 19, 2015 . It was done by Dr.Jit Gohill . I had never felt any pain after surgery. My vision is excellent. His communication was so good that you could trust him and forget worrying about surgery. Changiz Mashayekh Ahangarani

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015