Ratings for Dr. Erin Kempt

Dr. Erin Kempt- Sutherland is caring, professional and down-to-earth. She listens very well, makes you feel very comfortable talking to her about your health. More than anything she is smart as a whip- I came to her for chronic hip pain that no one else could fix but after one visit I was well on my way to full recovery. Next I presented her with my chronic neck issue and she knew what was the issue and worked with me to solve it. She always gets my friends and family members I send her way the same great advice and treatment. Dartmouth - and now Halifax- are lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Erin is fantastic! Very knowledgeable and thorough. She always takes the time to explain what she is doing and answers any questions that may arise. Uses traditional chiropractic care in conjuction with acupuncture, shock wave and active release. She has helped tremendously with hip and neck pain. Would highly recommend her to any one looking for excellent chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr Kempt is amazing, she has helped me so much with all of my body. From foot pain, legs back and neck. I can not say how wonderful and caring her and all of her staff are.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

My family doctor referred me to Dr. Kempt and now I understand why. She is very knowledgeable and thorough. I felt significant improvement in my ability to move in a pain-free manner immediately after the first treatment even though I've been dealing with lower back pain for many years. I am glad I found Dr. Kempt and would recommend her to anyone looking for a young, knowledgeable chiropractic professional.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Shes awesome! I miss you in Truro Erin. Heidi is great but I still miss you. :)

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

She is a very personable and knowledgeable chiropractor. One of the best!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I'd lost my joy for life due to back and neck pain. I was so sick when I first met Dr. Erin. She was so compassionate and within a week, just 3 visits, she changed my life. She has magic. I feel as though she took a personal interest in helping me. I have to say I love her for that. A thousand thank yous wouldn't be enough! Sincerely, Shannon L.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Up-to-date, research-proven best techniques, one- stop-shop (offers physiotherapy, naturopathic medicine). Whatever she is suggesting for you- trust her! It will work! Dr. Kempt-Sutherland and all she stands for is top-notch. If you want the best, go to Choice.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Erin and her staff are awesome. Very helpful and informative on procedures.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

Dr. Erin is knowledgable and professional and thorough. Before I went to Dr. Erin, I had a bad experience with a chiroprator, and thus thought chiropractic wasn't for me. Her adjustments are quick and confident, but also gentle. She is especially good at ART. I have yet to bring an issue to her that she hasn't been able to help me with.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013