Ratings for Dr. Mustafa Elbreki

Thank you Dr. Elbreki again. You were kind and patient to us. 2 /3 of our children have required tubes which he performed both surgeries and we couldn’t be more happy. He’s a great Doctor with a great bedside manner. No issues or complications after the surgeries. Thank you so much for taking such good care of our babies 🙂

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr Elbreki was absolutely great with my son, my son loved going into to his office, he showed lots patience with my 3year old son. (Very kid friendly) He answered all the questions we had and gave us great advice in seeking other professional help for issues that were beyond his scope. On the other hand his staff members were disrespectful, and very arrogant. The staff acted like because they worked for a specialist they don't have to treat patients with respect. The staff showed nothing but disorganization and an unprofessional composure it honestly takes away from Dr Elbreki being such a great a doctor when he has such terrible staff.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

My 16 month old son had a scope done at met hospital today. From our initial consultation to the procedure today, Dr Elbreki was fantastic. He was patient with my son, patient with myself and answered all of my questions. He was very friendly and professional from the start and very kind and gentle with my son. He gave us the time and courtesy we needed. Thank you to Dr Elbreki and his staff for treating myself, and more importantly my son, with kindness and wonderful care. I consider my son very lucky that he received such a wonderful doctor. Much appreciated Dr Elbreki and staff!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

This doctor was arrogant and conceded, didn't care to hear what I had to say or what my family doctor has planned for treatment. How can anyone trust their life with someone who can't be bothered to hear what they have to say including their symptoms. The ct scan showed cancer. If he would've read what the radiologist said in the report, he would know that. That requires a different treatment than just surgery. I'm happy I got a second opinion.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible Doctor. Doctors like him that make people to question the quality of the health system in Canada.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

This doctor was not at all helpful. I've been having trouble breathing for just over a year now and after waiting 3 months to see him all he said was that my nasal passages have swollen up and theres nothing he can do to help other then prescribe a nasal spray which my family doctor has already put me on and has done nothing for me.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

From the moment I arrived I was greeted with a smile an felt very comfortable. Thank you for making a nervous visit a pleasant one. Keep up the great work all.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I had septoplasty and sinus clearout. Amazing doctor and great staff! Highly recommend this doctor! I can breath!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Completed my 4 year old daughters surgery for the removal of her adenoids and tonsils. He is a very great surgeon, he completed her surgery very quickly, and she healed very well. Thank you Dr. Elbreki!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

This guy is a nut sack. He literally did nothing. Wasted my time

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017