Ratings for Dr. Mustafa Elbreki

This guy is a nut sack. He literally did nothing. Wasted my time

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

rediculous, they rescheduled appointment and with the new date, they decided no reminder call was necessary well it was mixed up and the staff was unwilling to accept their culpability, missed appointment billing must be their bread and butter. Good for you being a specialist if you are so unwilling to accept missed appointments how come the wait is so unreasonable. HORRIBLE staff.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I just had my sinus surgery done by this amazing Doctor , I can tell the difference already, I can breathe much better and my headache is gone, I suffered from my sinuses for years and tried many things including sprays and allergy pills and even acupuncture, I was afraid of the surgery part after seeing what my friends and family members go through after. I saw Dr Elbreki, he looked into my nose with a camera scope and then send for a cat scan which showed my sinuses were full, he showed me the pictures on his computer and discuss the options with me including surgery, he took his time and wasn't pushing me for sugery. He answered all my questions. Excellent Doctor, I will send all family and friends to see him

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

My daughter is 16 years old and recently had her tonsils and adenoids removed. This was her first experience in the hospital of any kind. She was pleasantly surprised at the outcome and treatment of both hospital staff as well as Dr. Elbreki. He mad her feel very comfortable from the first consultation up to performing the surgery. He met with myself immediately following the surgery to let me know how things progressed and how she was doing. He clearly went over all the procedures and expectations following surgery. He has an outstanding bedside manners and is quite compassionate about his patients and work. My Daughter was looking forward to seeing him post surgery and wishes that he could be her general physician. At times where our health care is in such crises it is so refreshing to know that there are Drs. like Dr. Elbreki who can make a difference to some. Thank You!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

This doctor is a complete idiot. After my boyfriend had his surgery for a deviated septum. Dr Elbreki decided to leave the hospital without giving us a script for pain medication. Then when I told the nurses that, they called him and said he would leave the perscription with the shoppers near our house. Then my boyfriend tells me that they tried giving him morphine and he broke out in hives, no one decided they should come tell me. Just tell an extremely sedated patient that he's allergic to something he's never been allergic to before. But that's not the worst part. I just went To go pick up the script and he left him amoxicillin which my boyfriend is deathly allergic to. This is the worst doctors visit I have ever had and I would not recommend seeing this doctor. What if I had picked up this script not knowing my boyfriend is allergic and just handed it to him to take. This is disturbing on so many levels and I would never go see this doctor again!

Submitted February 11, 2017

More clients need to complain about this Doctor's inappropriate conduct regarding scheduling of clients. Reception schedules your appointment then upon arrival slaps a document in your face stating "be prepared to wait 1-2 hours" !" If I knew this in advance I would have taken my business elsewhere! Booking appointments is worthless at this office. If you so desire, I suggest booking appointment, check in, then go back home for an hour -or- simply never accept a referral for this doctor until he realizes people have lives outside his manipulative schedule. He takes advantage of the abundance of clients to line his pocket book. Complete ignorance. Aside for the problems in scheduling, the doctor does his job well, great manners, and patience. Especially with children.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I just had a tonsillectomy with Dr. Elbreki this past Friday, only 1 week after having my appointment with him and my first time meeting him. Firstly, the appointment prior to my surgery was great, Dr. Elbreki sat and listened to everything I had to say, including telling him about the previous 6 surgeries I have had (even ones not related to the ears, nose, and throat). Not only was the appointment with him a very pleasant one, but I didn't wait long at all to see him and all his staff are extremely friendly and helpful. As for the day of my surgery, I could not ask for a better surgeon. As I said I have had many surgeries and I am only 29 years old, so I know the difference between a good and bad doctor/specialist/surgeon. Quite honestly, Dr. Elbreki was THE BEST specialist/surgeon I have ever had the pleasure to meet. He came to meet me prior to the surgery and was extremely kind, thoughtful, and caring - my mom absolutely loved him too! The surgery itself is extremely painful to go through as an adult and I am only on day 2 of recovery, but Dr. Elbreki makes sure to give you ample medication to manage your pain and his staff made sure to set my follow-up appointment before I even went into surgery. I am very much looking forward to seeing Dr. Elbreki for my follow-up, and I can't wait to tell him what a great job he did and how pleased I am with him as my new ENT specialist. You will not regret having surgery or visiting Dr. Elbreki at his office, he is an absolutely amazing doctor, extremely skilled surgeon, and I can't speak highly enough about him. The nurse, Gordana that was part of his surgical team, was also utterly amazing. She held my hand all the way to the operating room, alongside Dr. Elbreki and the amazing Anesthesiologist Dr. Dasilva. Probably the best experience I've ever had in the hospital and with a surgeon, despite it being the most painful procedure I've ever had done. If you're looking for an excellent specialist/surgeon, you will not be disappointed with Dr. Elbreki, he will make you feel completely at ease! I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone looking for specialist/surgical help. Thank you so much Dr. Elbreki for making my surgery an excellent experience!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

The appointment with him was a complete waste of time. I wouldn't recommend.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Terrible experience with this dr. If you dont want to wait hours to see him even with an appointment...just bring gifts for his receptionist...you'll get in before anyone else. I was also called on two separate occasions to cancel appointments. One time I was already in the building...the other I was already in the parking lot. Ridiculous! Had surgery to fix a deviated septum. He over corrected it and just switched the problem to the other side.....and its now deviated in multiple places...it's now a zigzag and I can't breathe at all through that nostril. I also get constant sinus infections because fluid gets trapped and can't drain. I'm getting referred to a different dr....I will never go to him again. I'd also advise others to steer clear. His knowledge is ok at best...and seems to only be able to handle very minor surgeries.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

We are very lucky to have this doctor in our city. He is a fantastic Surgeon with a great bedside manner. He is nothing short of professional, knowledgeable and understanding. He took the time to explain what the surgery was, what to expect afterwards, and answered any questions I had. My daughter is booked for surgery with him in a few weeks and I know there isn't another ENT in this city I would trust for her procedure. As all specialists, it is a bit of a wait to see him but well worth it. Fantastic doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016