Ratings for Dr. Mustafa Elbreki

My 16 month old son had a scope done at met hospital today. From our initial consultation to the procedure today, Dr Elbreki was fantastic. He was patient with my son, patient with myself and answered all of my questions. He was very friendly and professional from the start and very kind and gentle with my son. He gave us the time and courtesy we needed. Thank you to Dr Elbreki and his staff for treating myself, and more importantly my son, with kindness and wonderful care. I consider my son very lucky that he received such a wonderful doctor. Much appreciated Dr Elbreki and staff!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

This doctor was arrogant and conceded, didn't care to hear what I had to say or what my family doctor has planned for treatment. How can anyone trust their life with someone who can't be bothered to hear what they have to say including their symptoms. The ct scan showed cancer. If he would've read what the radiologist said in the report, he would know that. That requires a different treatment than just surgery. I'm happy I got a second opinion.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible Doctor. Doctors like him that make people to question the quality of the health system in Canada.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

This doctor was not at all helpful. I've been having trouble breathing for just over a year now and after waiting 3 months to see him all he said was that my nasal passages have swollen up and theres nothing he can do to help other then prescribe a nasal spray which my family doctor has already put me on and has done nothing for me.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

From the moment I arrived I was greeted with a smile an felt very comfortable. Thank you for making a nervous visit a pleasant one. Keep up the great work all.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I had septoplasty and sinus clearout. Amazing doctor and great staff! Highly recommend this doctor! I can breath!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Completed my 4 year old daughters surgery for the removal of her adenoids and tonsils. He is a very great surgeon, he completed her surgery very quickly, and she healed very well. Thank you Dr. Elbreki!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

This guy is a nut sack. He literally did nothing. Wasted my time

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

rediculous, they rescheduled appointment and with the new date, they decided no reminder call was necessary well it was mixed up and the staff was unwilling to accept their culpability, missed appointment billing must be their bread and butter. Good for you being a specialist if you are so unwilling to accept missed appointments how come the wait is so unreasonable. HORRIBLE staff.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I just had my sinus surgery done by this amazing Doctor , I can tell the difference already, I can breathe much better and my headache is gone, I suffered from my sinuses for years and tried many things including sprays and allergy pills and even acupuncture, I was afraid of the surgery part after seeing what my friends and family members go through after. I saw Dr Elbreki, he looked into my nose with a camera scope and then send for a cat scan which showed my sinuses were full, he showed me the pictures on his computer and discuss the options with me including surgery, he took his time and wasn't pushing me for sugery. He answered all my questions. Excellent Doctor, I will send all family and friends to see him

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017