You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Richard Decamillis

He will be greatly missed. God bless men like this.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

OMG. My husband Steve and I just found out that Dr. Decamillis passed away. We hadn't gone for a few months and didn't hear about his diagnosis in March or that he passed away. We are so saddened that we never had a chance to say goodbye. He was an Earth Angel, helping our whole family for over 15 years. We absolutely adored him. At least now he's in heaven with the other Angels. We love you Dr. Decamillis. May you rest in joyous peace. Your children should know how extraordinary you were as a chiropractor, but mostly as one of the kindest, sweetest human beings we ever met. You will be truly missed!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Rest in Peace Dr D. You had magic hands that will be missed by many.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Rest in peace, dear friend and doctor. Thank you for the many years you helped us with our ailments. You will always be remembered as a wonderful friend and healer to us. We love you. Linda and Gord Berti

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

The Lord be with you, Dr. DeCamillis as you walk through this journey. You have been a blessing to so many, thank you for the love and compassion you've shown to me and so many others. I will be praying for you and your family. Joellel

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dear Dr Richard Decamilis Its unfortunate that there are not more chiropractors like you. You have been selfless in your dedication to your patients. Never preying upon their misery as others seem to do. You provided honest advice and treatment at an affordable price, so that all could access your services. You did not hound people into booking a succession of appointments, but instaed supported people in holding their adjustments and coming in as they needed. Your type of empathy and motivation is rare. I trust that you will beat your ailment and I pray for your safe recovery. Dan

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Richard Decamillis's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He will be greatly missed. God bless men like this."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So sad to hear the news of his passing. He always made me feel better after every visit. He will be missed by many. "

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "OMG. My husband Steve and I just found out that Dr. Decamillis passed away. We hadn't gone for a few months and didn't hear about his diagnosis in March or that..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Rest in Peace Dr D. You had magic hands that will be missed by many."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You treated my family and I for over 31 years and it really felt like you were family. You will never be forgotten Dr D, only highly respected. We love you. "

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You showed such care and passion. We pray for you and want to say thank you for helping us and those we love for so many years. "

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You touched and improved so many lives. You are one of a kind and will be missed by so many. Much Love. "

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Rest in peace, dear friend and doctor. Thank you for the many years you helped us with our ailments. You will always be remembered as a wonderful friend and h..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Lord be with you, Dr. DeCamillis as you walk through this journey. You have been a blessing to so many, thank you for the love and compassion you've shown ..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dear Dr Richard Decamilis Its unfortunate that there are not more chiropractors like you. You have been selfless in your dedication to your patients. Never pre..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dear Dr. Richard DeCamillis, I just found out the terrible news. I'll be praying for you daily, please never give up. Always keep hope in your heart. I've b..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing him for over 30 years and think very highly of him. I just heard the bad news too and hope that he realizes not all prognoses are correct! Peo..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dear Dr. Decamillis, thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping my mom. You brought her back to life! I learned bad news today and I am so so sorry to he..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible, disastrous experience. No further comment."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 2 years of extreme discomfort from a leg injury, Dr. Decamillis assessed and fixed the problem. I will definitely return"

November 6, 2014