Ratings for Dr. Alan L. Friedman

Awesome bedside manners, knowledgeable, easy to talk to, spends quality time at every visit

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Friedman is awesome and the staff is very nice. The experience was excellent, the new office is beautiful.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I have seen all three (at one point four) doctors at this Princeton practice and like Dr. Friedman the best. He is kind, listens to your concerns without making you feel rushed, is someone I would fully trust, and seems very knowledgeable. Even though he is a male dr, would recommend him to my friends. The other male dr delivered me in 2011, but Friedman did several pre-delivery and postpartum checkups.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

He knows what he's doing, but I felt that he was brusque with me.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

Great doctor! Takes time to explain things and answer questions. Doesn't make you feel rushed. I felt instantly at ease talking to him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

I just delivered my first daughter very smoothly in Jun. The whole process (pregnancy & delivery) was much happier than my expectation. Dr. Friedman is really nice and helpful. English is not my mother language but I didn't feel any difficult to communicate with him. As always he is very patient, listen with smile and answer my question. I fully trust him!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

Excellent practice! Occasionally there is a wait but otherwise it is just what you want for your annual exam. Great medical attention and also knows you as a person.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Friedman delivered my son in 3/2007. The whole birth experience was absolutely amazing. He is an awesome doctor, I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

Dr. Alan L. Friedman's Credentials

• University Of Chicago, Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Amerigroup