Ratings for Dr. Purveen Kashyap

I have been seeing her few almost three years and she is now seeing my SO and my son. We all love her. She is extremely friendly and the office is so nice and clean!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Kashyap for a few years now and love her care, and gentle touch. Being a single mother, I found accessibility to dental care tough. Dr Kashyap and her staff provided my family with options that were affordable. I am so glad I switched dental offices, as Dr Kashyap was more comprehensive compared to other dentists but only did what was needed. While in the waiting room I had overheard two patients say they had switched to another dental office for a brief period out of convenience; they are now back at Dr. Kashyap's because the care they received elsewhere was subpar. No doubt, Dr. Kashyap makes going to the dentist a pleasure. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Several family members made the mistake of going to this dr her work is terrible almost every filling fell out within 6 months or less , she even cheeped out repairs by leaving leaking fillings and patching them while charging full price ! My next dentist spotted this and let me know I was scammed. Worse still she harrassed my mom into bringing my baby sister in and pulling her baby teeth stating they were in the way of her adult ones . She was 5/6 years when she pulled 8 of her teeth this caused her new teeth to come in all messed up as the baby teeth act as placeholders . Other dentists are shocked by this lack of care for people's health !!! Just in it for money !

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Try Riverpark Dental in Byron...that is patient care. Do not care for Dr. Kashyap at all.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I just received a call from them telling me that I owed them from last year. This is the first I am hearing of this and now I have to go back to my benefits provider to pull my records to see if they paid me instead of them directly. Had they been on top of their paperwork then I would have been notified of this at the time of the discrepancy!! Terrible. Not to mention, every time I went there even with an appointment I was late getting in! Finding a new dentist!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

The staff here are friendly and nice, however I've had quite a terrible experience as well . I've had a lot of repairs on my teeth by this dentist. Fillings keep falling out and expect.me to keep paying for it . not happy at all. Had 3 fillings fall out. My temporary filling has outlasted all dental work done by them

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

This has always been my family dentist not the best on punctuality but they are very friendly nice and helpful there.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

If you think that this "troll" of a dentist is bad, meet her husband, he has a office in London and all I have to say to people is "beware of ANY dentist with the last name Kashup. He husband says to remember his name by "if you have Cash...then your Up"..They overcharge and treat their staff terrible. Had a receptionist that worked for them for 8 years and she died from cancer and they wouldn't go to the funeral or allow other staff to take the time off to go to the funeral. They are crooked and should never been in business...they would dispose of their sharps in the TD Canada Trust garbage dumpster and then when they got caught because the garbagemen got stuck, they tried to blame the staff and told the staff that if they didn't take the blame, they were fired...I quit! Beware, Beware, Beware! If they are your dentist....Find another one...they will do minimal work and charge you up the wazoo and then laugh about it after the fact....Should not be in business, None of them!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

we've been going to this dentist for a long time now. a great dentist who has looked after our whole family well.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010