Ratings for Dr. Jocelyn L. Craparo

Personally, Dr. Craparo is my favorite doctor in the office! (I've seen them all). I work in a health care facility and I know how many are run. She does a great job answering all your questions and she's very sweet and patient. I was so happy that she was the doctor when my son was born! He came out in one push and she even gave me a kiss on the cheek once I had him in my arms! Love this lady!!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Her staff was perfectly nice. Dr. Craparo should not be practicing medicine. She's cold and is unhelpful with concerns or questions when it's not convenient for her.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I had a total abdominal hysterectomy 2 years ago, that as it ends up, I never needed. This fact has been confirmed by two other GYN's. When I woke up in the hospital, the nurses let me go 22 hours without peeing. I almost died from the urine backing up in my kidneys. When Dr. Craparo's partner came in on her rounds the following morning and saw that it had been 22 hours, I was rushed back into surgery with a Urologist. Dr. Craparo had stitched my ureter closed, she had stitches in my bladder and ( I'm not allowed to use the V word for some reason on this site, but she stiched into that part as well. I had 2- 10" stents placed in my ureters for 2 and a half months. I had 3 more surgeries to fix what she had done and the pain was non-stop with the stents for the 2 and a half months that they were in my body. I was bed-ridden and my life was nothing but pain, anxiety and depression from the fact that I had been gutted for no reason at all. I had no problems, I was seeing her to for a D&C as I had conceived even though she tied my tubes 6 years earlier. I am 48 years old and on medicine that I can't be pregnant. So on top of everything I had to deal with this loss. Instead of just doing the D&C, she told me it would be best if I had the TAH. I trusted her. I sued her for damages and medical fees. In the end, her insurance company agreed that I should be compensated and that their was malpractice but she said no, she would not settle. I didn't move forward to go to court. Losing a baby and losing my insides was too much to bear. I couldn't spend the next two years in court. I looked into where she went to school, (the Caribbean) Med students only go there when they can't get into schools in the States. My husband told me she was done my TAH in under 2 hours, they told him she was rushing off to another surgery. I am deeply hurt, I feel betrayed and I can't believe this all happened to this day. She was kind and I put my trust in her, I wish she had done right by me and settled with covering all of many medical bills. I don't trust doctors very easily any longer. Sadly.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Run from her. This woman should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Does not give patients the care and attention they deserve. Like other reviewers, I question her abilities as a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

She delivered my daughter and was obviously very busy at the time but her manner with me was completely uncalled for. There were so many things that were unprofessional about the way she handled the situation. I would never recommend her and question her abilities as a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I met with Dr. Craparo a few times, and I never know if I'm going to get the 'nice, interested' Dr Craparo, or the 'I'm just so busy, ice princess'. For those of you who live her, you just happen to get her on the right days. Moody and cold woman. Never going back!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

After many years of people telling me I should see Dr. Craparo, I finally went and I was thrilled. Never have I been given so much attention with kindness and courtesy . She is the best.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

This physician, while pleasant during your visits, NEVER EVER returns phone calls unless she is on-call after hours. Any call to her is pushed off to a nurse or a physician assistant who most likely does not know who you are. Front Office brushes it off as it's no big. Even if you can and leave a few messages, she just outright ignores your attempts to reach her. Doctor also does not always keep accurate notes. If she prescribes you an RX, she may not document. My advice is go elsewhere to a doctor who actually cares/

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Craparo for the past 3 years. She is extremely knowledgable and compassionate. I've never had to wait long to see her once I arrive. I did see Tara once for an emergency visit and feel ambivalent about her. Other than that, I like Dr. Craparo and the care she provides.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Jocelyn L. Craparo's Credentials

• Univ Cetec, Sch Of Med, Santo Domingo, Dom Rep (Closed 1984) (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Bryn Mawr, PA