Ratings for Dr. Ken M. Lowey

I agree with the reviewer that wrote that this place is a scam. I had exactly the same experience. The first visit took about 15 minutes. All other visits took less than 5 minutes. Waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr. Lowey is a good chiropractor. I have been going to him forever. He is responsive and listens. Highly recommend.

Submitted May 3, 2015

This place is a scam. 14 second visits without any real "treatment"....a click of a metal device 12 times and done. No tissue work, no stretching,....biggest waste of time and money. Go elsewhere, where the Dr.'s actually spend time on your body and think beyond the money they are getting. It is a clicking factory there. I have never been so happy to NOT go there. Will report them to both my insurance company and the Board. I feel badly, because Dr Lowey is not a mean man, but is clueless about the body and what it needs. Front desk staff is lovely, but I feel they are just a part of the scam, unknowingly, too.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr Ken is one of the most compassionate and caring doctors I've ever met. And a darn good chiropractor. I cannot say enough good things about him and his practice. Truly awesome.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Ken's for 30 years. He is the mst caring, compassionate and competent doctor I know (and I know many). I have referred many friends to Dr Ken over these many years and they all agree with my assessment. In addition, his staff is remarkable and caring as well.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Ken Lowey is very professional and interested in helping his patients.. Great personality,he always make you feel like at home.. The rating is 5+++++++++!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Lowey, puts you at ease. He is kind, strong and gentle. The office atmosphere is one of family. I never feel like I am going to the doctors when I go to for a visit. I enjoy seeing everyone there.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

outstanding experience, always attentive, listens carefully, gives advice, has unusually helpful, friendly and efficient office, dream for any patient, wish every Doctor were like him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Lowey is a wonderful doctor. I went to him to work on my IT band and rotator cuff issues. He also worked on my friend's shoulder. My friend is top hair designer in Boston and he couldn't lift his arm without being in pain. After a few sessions with Dr. Lowey he was able to work again without pain. I was thoroughly impressed when I learned that Dr. Lowey has also spent several years providing free service to the homeless in Boston.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

If there is the best ever Doctor then it is Doctor Lowey, his office is exemplary, his an excellent listener, he is interested in helping his patients, always on time, never in hurry, he is a real Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

Dr. Ken M. Lowey's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1980)

First Health