Ratings for Dr. Deborah A. Friedlander

Dr. Friedlanders office staff is the best!!! They are always there to assist and make me feel at ease. Dr. Friedlander is definitely worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

always worth the wait in time at the office. She has made calls to our home on several occasions "late" into the night as she is concerned about her patient.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr.Friedlander is very knowledgable her staff is very helpful and plesant. She listens to all of your concens I was recommend by a friend and wow was I impressed not too many doctors like her around. you are not in and out she spend the time you need with her.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I would highly recommend this doctor she might sometimes be running late but she is so worth the wait because she is not like other doctors that your in and out she listens to you and if you are sick she will also see you that same day. Staff is great very professional.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

She is worth the wait she takes the time needed with her patients and staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Went in to see her for the first time and am very pleased. She listened to my concerns sent me the medication I needed and took the time needed with me in the room. Excellent bedside manner! I am so glad I found her. She is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Staff is generally rude and not helpful. Doctor does not seem knowledgeable and can be rude too. She is ALWAYS running late and constantly seems to have issues with using her computer. Tired of sitting in waiting room for an hour just to get little help.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Caring, decent healthcare professionals listen to their patients and pay attention to their healthcare concerns. Deborah Friedlander represents the opposite of what one would expect from a decent, caring doctor. Unfortunately, my experience with Deborah Friedlander mirrors that of the patient who deemed her "arrogant," "argumentative" and "unprofessional." Her office is a black hole of nastiness.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

This was the worst experience I've ever had with a Physician. Dr. Friedlander was uninterested about health. All she talked about was, what my insurance would pay her for. She had no interest in me personally. She was arrogant and argumentative with me. She was so unprofessional. It was my first visit and she asked no pertinent questions to get to know me. She couldn't care less. Waited an hour to see her, what a joke. Do not waste your time, find someone else.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Friedlander is incredibly kind and compassionate. She is taking care of my Mom and treats her with the greatest of dignity. Her expertise and people skills are to be applauded.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015