Ratings for Dr. David B. Wolf

Always calls the next day with my test results. Wish I were a better patient, but that's not his fault!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

First time, meeting Dr. Wolf, excellent and professional. He follow with a phone the next day as promised.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Very good doctor. Probably saved my life. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable physician who has kept me healthy despite my several bad habits (weight, lack of exercise). Always looking out for my best interests. Able to professionally and openly talk about my full spectrum of conditions (physical and mental).

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Excellent Dr. Works well with my other Drs too. I love that he personally calls me after my tests, gives me results and asks I'd I have any questions.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Great doctor! Really takes the time to listen to the patient. Very caring!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Either Needs better time management or he over books because he is always late no less than 45minutes.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Great primary care physician, and he doesn't pull punches if you do not have a healthy lifestyle. He'll give you the information on how to lead a healthier lifestyle as well as give you the cause/effect of both. Although the wait in the exam room may be long at times, when he is there with you, he makes you feel as though you are his only patient; a highly desirable trait for a doctor to have.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Dr. Wolf is a great doctor. Very helpful and knowledgeable. My only complaint is his occasional lack of tact.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

I laugh at the people here who rated Dr. Wolf poorly. Doctor's are not there to lie to you and tell you that your poor habits aren't going to get you into trouble. This is even moreso from a primary care physician. If you don't want to change your lifestyle, don't be complaining about a doctor. Dr. Wolf is a very good physician. He does take the time to chat with you and listens to your problems. The two complaints here are from smokers who, from my experience, typically could care less about what they are told. They just want to smoke and who cares about the consequences. When they are warned, as Dr. Wolf will most definitely do, they resent the fact that "he's not interested in their problems." That's what a psychiatrist is for, not a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. David B. Wolf's Credentials

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Human Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Bingham Farms, MI