Ratings for Dr. Amy Churchill

Extremely condescending.... worst experience ever...

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Compassionate. She takes the time to listen to me and understand what is going on in my life that might affect my health. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I have been with Dr. Churchill since she started at Acton Medical. I find her to be very knowledgeable and caring. I have numerous chronic illnesses and she keeps the integration of all the meds and findings in check. She is singly responsible for finding a blocked artery and getting me to a cardiologist in record time. I could not ask for a better primary care physician.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Churchill is absolutely stupendous. I have been her patient for about 10 years (maybe a bit longer). She has stuck with me thru thick and thin, albeit guiding me through a rough time of over-eating and alcohol abuse. Anyway, getting sober and losing 50+ pounds helps immensely. Dr. Churchill has been incredibly supportive and I am fortunate to have a PCP like her. To drive the point home, I've moved to Harwich Port (Cape Cod....110 miles from Acton Medical)), yet I will continue to retain her as my Primary Care Physician. Regards, Rich Shea

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Would highly recommend. Very thorough. Takes the time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

Unprofessional and disappointed is an understatement. I had a routine cholesterol test done and when she called me back with the results, she said that they were high and she wanted me to come in to discuss going on medication, but that it could wait a week or two. Two days later I was in the hospital with excruciating pain and was diagnosed with acute pancreatitis. It was then that I found out that the cholesterol test was over 500 and by the time I got to the ER my cholesterol was over 1000! This was gross negligence on her part, as I was already on the road to pancreatitis in her office and if she had put me on medication immediately it was have stopped everything dead in it's tracks. I was hospitalized for a month between Emerson Hospital and Brigham and Women's, and ended up needing my gallbladder removed after I recovered from my hospitalization. Needless to say, I left her practice. I am only in my mid 20s and will be on medication for the rest of my life, thanks to her.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

I feel frustrated leaving the office... she asked me questions about things? if she is the doctor shouldn't she know, especially when it was something i felt like she should of learned in med school, she said she was curious and really wanted to know... I have had problems with getting one answer and one visit and a completely different answer a different visit, that's concerning...

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Amy Churchill has been my doctor for several years, and she's gone above and beyond the call multiple times, including calling me at home on a Sunday to share test results. I've recommended her to several friends; I suspect others do, too, because I've heard she's now so popular she's not taking new patients.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Dr Churchill is great. Too bad we're moving. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Churchill listens carefully and takes in all information presented to her. She analyzes the situation and orders follow-up studies to thoroughly diagnose any issue. She's also very dedicated to her patients and communicates well by phone or RelayHealth when necessary. I have recommended her to my friends, but she is so popular that she cannot accept new patients, unless they are family of an existing patient.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

Dr. Amy Churchill's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

HealthFirst