Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Pian

Mark Pian is an awful human being. When I was diagnosed he told my mother "typically they don't live very long" right in front of me. (I was 18 years old and completely able to hear and understand him.) For someone who is in the pediatrics profession I found this to be completely unprofessional. He never attempted an apology even after who knew how badly that statement hurt me. I do not in any way believe he deserves to continue practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

a great physician, invetigador, expert on the subject; with an excellent group of professionals dedicated to the care of health (receptionists, nurses, therapists, dietitians, social workers, nutritionists. etc) that always they go beyond what is their responsibility, guiding, supporting and caring patients, both at clinic at the hospital, has been a great life experience with them.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

I love the entire CF Clinic. They are fabulous, caring, and encouraging. I think the world of all the team. Thanks to them, my son is thriving!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Pian is a great Cystic Fibrosis doctor! He knows his stuff and is good at not overreacting, but knowing when a situation has gone too far. I know that my kids will like him more and more as they get older and will take more ownership of their treatments and care. I can see him having good heart to heart talks with them.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Dr. Pian is a magnificent doctor. He is very knowledgeable, helpful, reliable, and always works toward the patient's best interests.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2007

Dr. Mark S. Pian's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Pacificare

Updates

• First Name changed from "Mark" to "Mark S."

October 20, 2013