Ratings for Dr. Robert Richards

Once again I can't say enough of how great he is even 2 years later. Still showed as much care as when I came in for consult. Great doctor, highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I have had 2 major procedures performed. Like any surgery, we risk infection, open wounds etc.. Working in the medical field I seen patients from the best plastic surgeons come in with issues. I had an incision start to open up and he saw me immediately, explained why it happened and the course he was taking to resolve it. He was very pleasant and concerned. Like all doctors, he is very busy and if the long wait to be called in has upset you and subsequently are short & rude, expect it back. I would recommend him and return to him for any other surgery's required.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

From the first time I met Dr Richards we was professionally knowledgable and extremely patient. He is an artist and master surgeon. I would highly recommend dr Richards for any plastics surgery. I can not say enough about him and his team!! I will be trusting him again in the near future. Amazing Surgeon

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I cannot recommend Dr. Richards, at least for anything cosmetic related. I had an extremely unpleasant experience with him as his patient.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Kind, knowledgable doctor. Very impressed with the care I was given!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I damaged my right elbow. My family Dr. asked that I visit the Urgent Care clinic to get immediate x-rays. The results were sent to her office by the radiologist. "Nothing found" was reported to me by telephone from the Clinic. I was still experiencing a lot of pain and so I went in to see my family Dr. She was skeptical of the findings and immediately asked Dr. Richards to take a look. He was very polite, knowledgeable and diagnosed my radial fracture. The x-ray did not show that type of fracture and he cautioned me to treat my elbow carefully. Dr. Schaefer is amazing and asking Dr. Richards to take a look was the best call. Great team! Glad you are there for me and all of the patients that look to you for help.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I can't say enough of how good I feel after my surgery , dr Richards did his magic and I feel so much better about myself. Thanks so much! My surgery was do to a motorcycle accident having a tummy tuck really help the way I look at myself. As far as a doctor to me he was caring. My last visit he said my swelling would go down some more, hey! It will take time. Hang in there its not his fault the hours are cut for to doing surgery.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Doctor Richards is an artist. He has done my tummy tuck, my breast implants and a revision (after a skiing accident caused scar tissue) 8 years later. My initial surgeries were amazing and my revision was excellent too. I continue to see him for Botox and he is a master at using very little Botox in just the right places for a very natural, yet wrinkle free look! I have been to other people who use 4x the Botox he did and my results were not as good. I've read many ratings that say he is arrogant and rude...he has a personality that is very calm, it may come across as disinterested but I do not feel that's the case at all. Having followed through on my surgeries with him I can attest to the fact that he is meticulous in his work and extremely good at what he does. I would, and have recommended him to many.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I'm noticing a lot of comments about long wait times and arrogance but can people perhaps comment on his work? I don't care if I have to wait and he has horrible bed side manor. I want a doctor who does EXCELLENT work! Anyone out there who received Botox? Or Cosmetic Surgery?

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Dr. Richards and his team are amazing. He does not rush when explaining but also explains everything in detail. I had many questions going into see him but by the end he had answered them all without having to ask him. Not only that, he explained things that I had never even thought to ask. He made me feel comfortable and informed about the procedure. He did not recommend anything that seemed unnecessary, I feel this way because I had gone in with some knowledge of possible procedures/methods and he recommended what best suited me and the results I wanted. He really cares about what you want while giving you options but also suggesting the best option in his opinion. He does not make you feel rushed to make any decisions right away and gives you time to ask any questions. Not only does he inform you about the current procedure, he talks about the future as well, not just the risks but the possible future procedures if they are needed. This is great because it helps give you another factor on whether or not you want to go through with the procedure. The procedure went very well, the whole team was very pleasant and kind. I am very happy with my results and would recommend Dr. Richards to anyone! I have family and friends who go see him and only have positive things to say as well. Overall, he's very knowledgeable, genuine, respectful, and caring.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016