Ratings for Dr. Jane M. Glawe

Dr. Jane Glawe is the best doctor I have ever had. She was my doctor for a few years and I am still sad to this day that she moved from Austin. One day I came in to her office with pneumonia, I thought I had the flu. She recognized it just by looking at me. She took action right away and treated me with such kindness. It is obvious she cares about her patients. I have never had a doctor with such wonderful bedside manners. I probably will never like another doctor again. Come back to Austin, Dr. Glawe!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr.Glawe is probably the worst Dr I hav ever had. Unprofessional, slow and clueless!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

Dr. Glawe has been my PCP for over 5 years and I absolutely love her. She is sweet, smart, funny, and very caring. She does not rush you in an attempt to get rid of you. She is progressive and thoughtful. I call her, "Dr. Wowie!"

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Very friendly, incredibly helpful and actually reads your chart before coming in the room. Proactive and receptive to patient ideas, seems to genuinely care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Glawe for about 5 years now. I absolutely love her as a doctor. She has great bedside manner. She actually listens, she will spend time with you. She has a way of making you feel like she really cares, and I think she truly is genuine. I have seen her for everything from the flu, annuals/check-ups, add, asthma, overextended ankle/sprain, vaccinations etc. She is very knowledgeable, I have never once felt like she didn't know exactly what she was talking about. I have recommended her to everyone I know (now my sister and a few friends go to her as well), and I have told everyone if she ever leaves her office I will try to go wherever she goes, she truly is that great! My insurance company wasn't listed in the drop down. I have Seton EPN.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

I hate the feel of her office, it is so crowded and loud, not a great place to be if you are feeling sick. But Dr. Glawe was very nice and willing to listen to all that ailed me. She immediately referred me to an allergist, per my request. I would consider going back to her but probably wont due to the carnival atmosphere of the office.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Friendly, good bedside, and thorough. No problems or complaints, and she seems willing to spend time with patients, which is rare, these days. Reception staff is useless, however, and getting lab results / call-backs from the doctor &/or staff is really difficult (though I blame the reception staff for that...).

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

My last visit was free simply because another doctor at her facility (susan callaway) made me sicker so they refunded me the last visit and made this one free. Simply put, Jane is the best doctor around. She listens to you. She pulls out all the stops to make sure you get better. She is proactive and progressive, is not stuck on her ego and is open minded towards the information I find on the internet. She is informed about rare conditions. Her empathy and desire to heal you is very apparent.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2007

Dr. Jane M. Glawe's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Coventry Healthcare