You may also like

Rate Dr. Paula Rackoff

Dr. Paula Rackoff's Ratings

DR Rackoff made me feel very at ease about a more serious kind of arthritis I did not realize I had. She set me up with a gastroenterologist the very next day and I finally think I will get better now with the right diagnosis

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I have seen dr. 2 times since 2014, I went to her, because her experience, but I was somewhat disappointed, the first visit, I waited more 30 mins, short as my appointment less than 10 mins, but she spend more than 5 mins on the phone, I thought was rude, instead to find out my med background, she could not give me any suggestion, second time I went, I have to give her my suggestion to have some test done. Call back was not great experience, I sent email to her, never got reply... I am going to see her again; if this time is bad, I will change dr. ... too bad I really wish I find a good dr. ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Excellent in every category. Very professional and the most effective Rheumatologist I experienced since developing certain pain over the past decade. I plan to follow Dr Rackoff wherever she goes. As far as any waiting time, it should be expected as great doctors will fit emergency appointments into their schedule. This benefits all patients eventually.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr Rackoff has been my doctor for the past 20 years and I plan to have her continue for the next 20!
So glad she is now at NYU.
Very caring and brilliant

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

very caring and attentive
Helped me deal with a diagnosis I wish I didn't have.
Feel very grateful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I moved here from LA and after 1 year of searching I finally found the best diagnostician in NYC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

First rheumatologist I saw that explained to me what an undifferentiated connective tissue disease actually is and now I am willing to take medication.
She called me twice at home fter my visit!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Dr Rackoff understands my hesitancy to take aggressive medication, but helped me also understand that controlling my arthritis early will help me be on less medication in the future.
No other doctor took the time to explain that to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Dr Rackoff helped my elderly mother in such a gentle, caring way that my mom is now willing to take medicine for her osteoporosis AND her anxiety, and I will now make an appointment with Dr Rackoff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Very experienced senstive doctor; assessed what I thought was Lyme disease which turne dout to be lupus and not Lyme///

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508518].votes_count ]]