Ratings for Dr. Ralph H. Duckett

Despite having to wait sometimes, I rate Dr. Duckett as the best. He was thorough in his research of my problem. He took time to explain my condition, and his diagnosis and treatment were right on target. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Very knowledgeable and #1 doctor.Recently had surgery and could not have asked for a better doctor, great surgeon and great bedside matter, very caring and always has time for questions with straight up answers. Would recommend to any and everyone, in fact I have already. Very lucky to have Dr. Duckett in High Point.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2008

Dr. Duckett performed a hydrocelectomy on me and it went well. I thought Dr. Duckett had a good bedside manner, seemed very knowledgeable and most of all, if you ask him a question, you will get a straight answer. Many doctors are evasive these days, dont like to answer a lot of questions. I found Duckett to be the opposite. He is a good combination of a good surgeon, who has good listening skills and is polite.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

Dr. Ralph H. Duckett's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in High Point, NC