Ratings for Dr. Sidharth C. Patel

Dr. Patel is the BEST of the BEST!! He had been our family doctor for years-we would not think about going to anyone else.

Submitted July 31, 2017

The staff is horrible. Dr Patel is ok as a doctor, but his office staff is rude and u knowledgeable about insurance law. They will try to overcharge you by balance billing, charging you the in network discount.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Very knowledgeable doctor, spends as much time as necessary with paitient. Seems geuinely concerned with paitients. Only had a long wait as a work in and then was less than an hour. Wished we had found this doctor earlier. Rate them A+.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr. Patel is a wonderful doctor. He always sees me and spends extra time with me to make sure all my questions have been answered. When I have a problem he is always there and doing everything to find me an answer. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Informal and not very thorough. Had to ask for test results. I went there for a physical and compared to previous physicals elsewhere he seemed somewhat detached. He didn't perform half of the checks/tests that I had from another doctor. I'm new in town, looking for a good, conscientious physician, but I will not return.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

Dr. Sidharth C. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Univ Sheffield Med Sch, Fac Med/Dent, Sheffield (352-10 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Anderson, SC