Ratings for Dr. Vicki L. VanPelt

Not professional it all & does not care about patients, only about the money she will be making a day! If your not making her money as a patient be sure she will reschedule you!! She has no staff!!!! Only one assistant!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Our family has been going to Dr. Van Pelt for many years. She is very professional, knowledgeable, observant and thorough. On one occasion Dr. Van Pelt discovered a mistake that an oral surgeon had made and sent me back to the surgeon who agreed and then corrected the problem. The problem was not an obvious one (only apparent in a miniscule detail of an x-ray). If Dr. Van Pelt had not discovered the other doctors mistake, an implant would have failed over time. I have been to many dentists over the past 50 years and Dr. Van Pelt is outstanding.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Van Pelt did the abutment and crown for my implant and it was perfect. She also did a difficult filling and another crown which were also perfect. Dr. Van Pelt has been practicing for along time and it shows. She is very professional and has a wonderful "bedside" manner. She was very thorough and explained everything clearly and understandably. Also, her staff was friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

My wife and I had a very enjoyable experience with this dentist. We both got a thorough exam, an honest evaluation of our teeth, and a good teeth cleaning. No complaints. We highly recommend Dr. VanPelt. signed: Jan and Sasha

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Awful experience from start to finish! Unorganized staff. Went with pain and was assured I could get that tooth looked at. She would not look at my tooth with out a complete new patient exam and full set of xrays. The xrays I took were "too old", yet my insurance company said I could not get more done yet? Paid in full for the xrays and got the exam done. The tooth plus another needs a root canal. I left still in pain and went to an endodontist and had the root canals done, temporaries put in. I followed up after two weeks as instructed, they can not get me in for four weeks. But the temporary is falling out. She said not to worry about it, but there is decay behind and she would not suggest filling it. It needs a new crown. Now you tell me and I still don't have an appointment. I called to pick up my records and they want to charge me $25. Rediculous.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

I'm very anxious about the crown work I am having done and she has been very comforting and patient with me. To anyone complaining about a long wait, just remember it could be because she takes the time to comfort a patient and she will spend as much time with you or your child if it's needed. I had what I will call a "little panic attack" and she stopped everything to help me. I'm sure that had to cause her to run behind. Her staff has always been good to me also.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

I like the personalized treatment I receive at Dr Van Pelt's Office. She explained what I needed to have done and why. I found it a welcome change to the larger office I went to where they ran people through like clockwork.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

I am new to georgetown and i was recommeded to Dr Van Pelt and I couldn't of been happier. I broke a tooth and they were very quick about getting me in. I am going back to next week for a crown. Their prices are very reasonable compared to other places I have been. I have always been very anxious about going to the dentist but Dr Van Pelt put all my worries at ease. I look forward to going back to see her. I even have an appointment in a few weeks to have my teeth cleaned and checked. Her staff is very professional and polite. I am going to recommend her to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Great Dentist for kids! She is very experianced and the staff is friendly and helpful as well. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010