Ratings for Dr. Constance Wang

I have been seeing her for more than 4 years now. I really like her. Not only she can speak my language to help me understand the difficult terminology better, but also she is a good listener. I have weight problem and she helped me to like myself more and she uses a very supportive way to encourage me to lose weight and stay healthy. I never felt she pushed hard. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

She is great. You really get the feeling that she cares about you as a person as well as a patient.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Wang is a fabulous caregiver. She is attentive, patient and understanding. Very knowledgeable about meds and is open to alternative and natural meds as well. I never feel as though she is judging me for any of my actions.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

I saw Dr Wang several times over a 3 yr period. She was attentive and knowledgeable. I had one semi-emergency and she and her office were very accommodating. As an out gay man I felt I was treated as respectfully as any other client would have been.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

Dr. Constance Wang's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• Anthem Blue Cross