Ratings for Dr. James M. Garrity

Doc Garrity is very professional and caring. Took extra effort on my vase that I found refreshing given the attitude of other doctors.I Highly recommend Doc G.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Mr. Garrity opened my L&I claim 28 weeks ago however because I had become unemployed he didn't put down restrictions for work(I'm a Vested Journeyman Union Roofer loc 153 Tacoma) L&I took this to mean I was able to work (I have little feeling left in my L hand do to carpol tunnel) L&I therefore refused to pay 28weeks of back pay.($27,000.oo) I ask Dr.Garrity to please explain to L&I that. I was unable to work when we filed my claim. HE SAID IT WAS UNETHICAL. TO BACK DATE CERTIFICATIONS. he told me to try another dr.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Saw him for a work related injury, after second visit, turned out he was way off base. Initiated second opinion on my own and was correctly diagnosed and treated by a more competent doctor. He needs to keep updated on medical education.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

i would not see dr garrety ever again he is mean and his staff is great

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

I was injured on the job 3-25-2012 and have been seeing Dr James Garrity in Silverdale ,WA for followup appts monthly. Dr Garrity has shown me the respect I deserve and that he is an expert in his field of occupational medicine. He answers all of my questions and explains what I need to know. The only problem I have is with his staff. Nurses are not very friendly and have been rude to me over the phone. Such as putting me on hold w/o asking me if it was ok and leaving me on hold for several minutes. I spoke with Dr Garrity about this.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Dr. Garrity was very prompt, knowledgeable and personable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Garrity was very understanding about my injury and gave great advise for continued care to another doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Saw Dr. Garrity for work related back injury. He provided top rate care. Was sometimes short with visits but the clinic could be very busy.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

This guy knows very little about medicine. He was rude and incompetent to me and my wife.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Dr Garitty is a first rate human being as well as a top notch physician.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2009

Dr. James M. Garrity's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Silverdale, WA