Ratings for Dr. Corazon I. Oca

Our beloved pediatrician was very knowledgeable & she calls back when I need her when my son was sick. Dr. Oca you are greatly missed.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I love her staff they are so nice and are totally the best I will definitely keep my new born with them. The staff super friendly the wait time is super fast never crowded and wonderful office clean an well kept

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Was referred to Dr Oca since she was able to conduct circumcision. Before our first appt and while I was in the hospital, Dr Oca, in a condescending manner advised me that I need to eat more. Then at our follow up visit our baby had jaundice and she blamed it on my lack of eating. I thought this absurd and told her I know how to eat, I work in the fitness industry and really didnt appreciate her tone with me. Her recommendation was to stop breastfeeding and use formula. I found a new doctor the next day that asked appropriate questions like the babies amount of soiled diapers etc and he found no reason to go to formula or get treatment for jaundice since he was gaining weight and eating fine. My baby is breastfeeding well and growing healthy no thanks to Oca.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr Oca and her staff are great- always on time, never a long wait! Maximum wait time for me over the past 2 years of taking my Daughter to see her was 15 minutes. HIGHLY recommended for caring, knowledge and competancy!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

Dr. Corazon I. Oca's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1968)