Ratings for Dr. Oglesby H. Young

While I can certainly appreciate a doctor's professional opinion. Receiving unsolicited information regarding his political views is entirely unacceptable and unprofessional

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I couldn't agree more with all the great comments about Dr. Oglesby Young. In fact, I felt as if they read my mind and wrote it down. I'm one of his long-time patients and I certainly can't be more satisfied with his care throughout all these years. We first heard about Dr.Young when we were pregnant with my baby girl. He was highly recommended by all the women at my husband's workplace. I was very anxious about the fact that I was over 40 years old, not an ideal age for a pregnancy. Dr Young educated me about the Amniocentesis Test, along with its risks and benefits, so we could made the right decision about having the procedure. He took excellent care of me; therefore, I had a good and healthy pregnancy. Most recently, he has been helping me with HRT, a life changing experience in a good way; but I won't go into details so I can make this shorter. I'm certain that Dr Young is a remarkable OBGYN, very smart and knowledgeable, and experienced doctor. He absolutely loves his job and does it well and properly. I, as many others who know him, love his personality. He is affable, calm, a very tall guy with a huge heart, a philanthropist. He had me at hello. Sixteen years later, I'm not exaggerating by saying that I consider him the best doctor I have ever had and the best human being I have ever known. I am very fortunate for having the privilege of being his patient. I just have to say: thank you, Dr Young, for always being there for us!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Young for almost 30 years now. He is incredible. He is professional and compassionate. While in his office you know he really cares about you and he makes you feel very comfortable (for what would naturally be really uncomfortable.) He is incredibly thorough: during a routine exam, Dr Young found a mass. These masses often go undetected until the patient has symptoms (I had no symptoms). Although the mass was benign, when it was removed, the tube had cells that were indicative of cancer. Dr Young spared me from a probable fight with tubal cancer. Over the years, He has earned my complete trust. All of my female relatives feel the same way about Dr. Young. My daughter recently told me "He can't retire, I really want him to be my doctor while I have children." BEST OBGYN PHYSICIAN AROUND!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

HE IS THE BEST THE DOCTOR ANYONE COULD GO TO.HE REALLY CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND IS VERY PROFESSIONAL OTHER DOCTORS COULD LEARN A LOT FROM HIM.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Young. very kind and attentive. He delivered our second baby and he did a fabulous job. He listens and is caring. he is very knowlegable. The best ONGYN I had ever had. It is too bad we moved out of state and could take him with us because I have never found another doctor like him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

I love Dr. Young. He helped with my infertility and is one of the most attentive and kind Doctors you will find out there. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

He is incredible! I have had many issues for years and no doctor has been able to help me. He listened to my concerns, helped me understand my condition. He didn't just hand me a prescription and blow me off as many doctors have done in the past. He seems to really care about the work that he does and about women's health in general. His patients rave about him. In fact, while I was checking in, I heard most of the women scheduling future appointments insist on only seeing him. He is excellent.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

Dr. Oglesby H. Young's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1977)

UnitedHealthcare