Ratings for Dr. Peggy Malone

Dr Peggy is friendly and very informative. She empowered me to help myself through increasing my knowledge and motivation. She is brilliant, knowledgable, punctual and cost effective. I saw her three times and she gave me priceless advice and info and helped fix my problem and I achieved my athletic goal. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

She's excellent. Lots of "homework" so that you're helping yourself between appointments, too. Amazing care!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I LOVE Dr.Peggy! She's a big fan of helping you to help yourself, with lots of suggestions for exercises and easy stretches to do at home to keep you feeling good, and to keep money in your pocket!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr Malone is caring, intelligient and good at her job. She performs ART and is very good.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Like a Sports Medicine Doctor. Her (ART) technique has made me feel 20 years younger. Very knowledgeable & explains everything. Open minded to many other complimentary therapies & suggests followup exercises, etc. Enthusiastic, encouraging, gentle & just plain fun to be around. Great value in seeing her because you can have your chiropractic needs and muscular issues addressed at the same time. Highly recommended! You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

Dr. Malone has assisted me to reach my athletic goals. For anyone wanting to improve their game, Dr. Malone is the chiropractor to do it. She utilizes a technique called active release. Awesome Doctor, Awesome clinic!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007