Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Sher

A very caring and excellent Doctor. He has been my physician for years and I'm very happy with him

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Great Doctor! Very knowledgeable! Compassionate & caring! A Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

If you remember how an old-time doctor was... Dr. Michael Cher puts them to shame. Dr. Sher take the time to talk to you and actually find out what's wrong without pushing you out the door. Time with dr. Sher is quality time he always checks your blood pressure and listens to your chest Everytime You Go. He's a very outstanding doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr Sher is an excellent diagnostician...thorough, helpful and reassuring. A+ care!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Really great doctor! He listens to you and doesn't push you out the door after 5 minutes. Dr. Sher provides exceptional care to me and my family, I highly recommend him. There is rarely a wait and you can get same day appointments.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I can honestly say I hated going to the doctors office. Since I found Dr Sher I changed my mind. He doesn't rush me. He treats me like a person. Dr Sher is very knowledgeable , compassionate and does not push medications.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Receptionist I don't care for Dr is very good and listens and takes his time.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Sher for years. He is one of the most caring physicians we have ever met. Dr. Sher spends the time with us and answers all our questions. I can not say enough good things about the doctor

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Great doctor. Got into medicine for the right reason. Takes time to listen to you and addresses any and all concerns. Doesn't push you onto designer medications and really works to get you the medications that work and don't hurt your bank account. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

One of the best physicians around. Dr. Sher was the only physician that I have been to that takes the time to address my needs and concerns. When I am sick there is zero wait time to get an appointment and it is refrsshing that I don't have to wait more than 10 minutes to see him. His staff is friendly and knowledgeable and I have found that they are a huge help as to why he is always on time. I recommend him to everyone I can.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Michael L. Sher's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1994)

Beechstreet