Dr. Prashant P. Ponda

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Prashant P. Ponda

My son was a patient of Doctor Ponda for over 10 years. Not only was he up to date on the latest medical findings and treatments concerning allergies, he was always kind and compassionate. It is rare to find such an accomplished and outstanding doctor who is also such a good person.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Dr. Ponda is a knowledgeable, compassionate doctor and his staff is helpful, friendly and polite. I hate shots but I don't mind going as everyone is so nice. I highly recommend ENT and Allergy, Dr. Ponda and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Highly recommend this Dr and office. Office staff was helpful and polite. Punctual with appointment and did not have to wait around to be seen. Staff even followed up with me after my visit.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

My daughter is a new patient of Dr. Ponda. My pediatrician highly recommended him. The staff were very nice and made my daughter feel very comfortable. Dr. Ponda was also incredibly​ nice. We did not feel rushed and he explained everything in detail. I am so happy I drove the 50 minutes to his office; it was well worth it.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I have been a patient for 2 years. Dr. Ponda explained the what the next step in my treatment would be and also took the time to explain the why part of the treatment as well. I now have very few symptoms if any which is a tremendous improvement over where I started. I highly recommend Dr. Ponda.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

After my visit with Dr. Ponda I had a much better understanding of my allergies and why certain treatments in the past would work and others wouldn't. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, and took his time answering all the questions I had. He put me on a script which was an immediate improvement (and savings) over the Claritin I was taking everyday. I highly recommend Dr. Ponda.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Ponda explains everything in detail and gives you all of the choices so you can make the best decisions. My symptoms are so much better now. I like that he tries to prescribe as few medicines as possible to control my symptoms. He is a great doc. He takes care of me and my kids and they love him too.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

This doctor inherited patients from Dr. Parinello a good doctor in newburgh. He then eliminated the old patients telling them they were "cured". He told me I was cured of over forty years of allergy, before he examined me. I can only assume that the maintenance patients were not profitable for him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

I wanted to get the new talking Epipen device called Auvi-Q for my child and he told me not to get it. I decided to go to another practice as I really wanted this for my child.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Ponda is very compassionate and spends a lot of time listening to your concerns. He is good at explaining his treatment decisions, and makes things understandable. He also got my allergies and asthma completely under control without over-medicating me. He is young, but professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Dr. Prashant P. Ponda's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2000)

Coventry Healthcare