Ratings for Dr. Jeremy A. Benedetti

Dr. Benedetti has been fantastic through my whole process of getting a breast augmentation, which I got done 4 months ago. My husband and I went to six other doctors through out Tampa, Sarasota and St. Petersburg and Dr. Benedetti was the only one that really listened to what I was wanting and made me feel comfortable and confident with the process. He took a lot of measurements and informed my husband and I of all the different options such as above or below the muscle, all the different implant sizes, and profiles. My husband loved the fact he was taking so many precise measurements of the chest wall and giving his advice on what would look most natural for my specific body. The day of the surgery everything was on time and went great! Going to the office is also enjoyable for the follow-ups, everyone there is so nice and they always remember your name! The office also has extra services for facials, which I got complimentary for having the surgery. It was the best facial I’ve ever had, and the lady was so kind and gentle…very relaxing! If I ever need anything else done in the future Dr. Benedetti will be the doctor for the job, I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I highly recommend this surgeon and this office. My experience was amazing. The surgeon listens to you and gives a realistic and honest approach to his plastic surgery methods. There is a lot of good surgeons but dr benedetti is also an artist and a perfectionist which only adds to the appeal of choosing him as my surgeon...as for my results AMAZING you make ask to see my pics or results when you go in for your consultation. It's A. Lund.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I went to Dr. Benedetti for a breast augmentation and he was always respectful and ready to listen, I got exactly what I wanted and I am confidant that I made the best choice. Personally I don't care what he does outside of work, professionally I would suggest him to anyone because he was a great surgeon and an awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Great listenter. Patient's safety is paramount. Skilled and honest. Compassionate care. I will seek his services in the future. I like that Kaise Permanente offers cosmetic surgery and that they're not driven by profits.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Great guy with great skills. Plastic surgeon. Very honest and "safe". The patient's safety is paramount. Great listener and explains everything throughouly. Love Kaiser Permanente,i.e. not profit driven.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Dr. Jeremy A. Benedetti's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Specializing in breast enhancement, body contouring and facial sculpting, board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Jeremy A. Benedetti offers a wide variety of cosmetic surgery procedures to his Florida patients. To learn more about these procedures please visit Dr. Benedetti online today!

• English

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1996)

Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Benedetti has been fantastic through my whole process of getting a breast augmentation, which I got done 4 months ago. My husband and I went to six other do..."

August 11, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "33701" to "33716". Address has been updated from "10100 SE SUNNYSIDE RD" to "900 Carillon Pkwy #409". Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

July 13, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.benedetticosmeticsurgery.com/" to "http://www.benedetticosmeticsurgery.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(727) 289-7119".

July 13, 2015

June 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.benedetticosmeticsurgery.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "33755" to "33716". Address has been updated from "None" to "900 Carillon Parkway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17272897119".

June 3, 2015