You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeremy A. Benedetti

Dr. Jeremy A. Benedetti's Ratings

Dr. Benedetti has been fantastic through my whole process of getting a breast augmentation, which I got done 4 months ago. My husband and I went to six other doctors through out Tampa, Sarasota and St. Petersburg and Dr. Benedetti was the only one that really listened to what I was wanting and made me feel comfortable and confident with the process. He took a lot of measurements and informed my husband and I of all the different options such as above or below the muscle, all the different implant sizes, and profiles. My husband loved the fact he was taking so many precise measurements of the chest wall and giving his advice on what would look most natural for my specific body. The day of the surgery everything was on time and went great! Going to the office is also enjoyable for the follow-ups, everyone there is so nice and they always remember your name! The office also has extra services for facials, which I got complimentary for having the surgery. It was the best facial I’ve ever had, and the lady was so kind and gentle…very relaxing! If I ever need anything else done in the future Dr. Benedetti will be the doctor for the job, I highly recommend his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

I highly recommend this surgeon and this office. My experience was amazing. The surgeon listens to you and gives a realistic and honest approach to his plastic surgery methods. There is a lot of good surgeons but dr benedetti is also an artist and a perfectionist which only adds to the appeal of choosing him as my surgeon...as for my results AMAZING you make ask to see my pics or results when you go in for your consultation. It's A. Lund.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

I went to Dr. Benedetti for a breast augmentation and he was always respectful and ready to listen, I got exactly what I wanted and I am confidant that I made the best choice. Personally I don't care what he does outside of work, professionally I would suggest him to anyone because he was a great surgeon and an awesome doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][928642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

My daughter went to this doctor because she wants a breast augmentation. Being the protective father that I am. I did some research. Go to www.cheaterville.com and search for "Jeremy Benedetti". I was shocked at what I saw. This guy is morally corupt and sleeps with his patients. If you are dishonest in your personal life, chances are you are dishonest in your professional one too. Liked: Disliked:

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

Great listenter. Patient's safety is paramount. Skilled and honest. Compassionate care. I will seek his services in the future. I like that Kaise Permanente offers cosmetic surgery and that they're not driven by profits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2007

Great guy with great skills. Plastic surgeon. Very honest and "safe". The patient's safety is paramount. Great listener and explains everything throughouly. Love Kaiser Permanente,i.e. not profit driven.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][928641].votes_count ]]