Ratings for Dr. Jeremy A. Benedetti

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Benedetti, his office and staff. I scheduled a consultation for a mommy makeover to address my stomach and deflated breasts after having 3 kids and breast feeding. The consultation process could not have gone better. I was very nervous but was put to ease the moment I walked through the front door. The woman at the front desk was very kind and took me back right at my appointment time. From that point I met with Dr. Benedetti and he really listened and let me talk about my wants and goals. Dr. Benedetti explained everything in such a way that no other surgeon had. He was very detailed and thorough in his explanations. I felt like my consultation actually mattered and that it was not a rushed 30 minutes like the other offices I had been to. Within one week I scheduled surgery for a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. The surgery was seamless and I followed up within 3 days at Dr. Benedetti’s office. I had many follow up appointments over the course of 6 months to make sure everything healed as should. I am now 9 months and 2 weeks out from surgery and could not be happier with my results. My next follow up will be my 1 year appointment. I have returned numerous times to Dr. Benedetti’s office for facials as well in between follow ups. I highly recommend Dr. Benedetti and cannot thank him enough for getting me back to my pre-pregnancy body!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I am writing this to warn people not to go to Dr Benedetti. I had breast surgery preformed by Dr Benedetti several years ago and was left severely scared. Not to mention I have uneven breasts now. I went in for a consultation to the doctor to have my original implants replaced. Dr Benedetti suggested that I need a breast lift also. I trusted him so I paid the extra $8000 for the lift. I woke from my surgery and was informed of a mishap during the procedure. Apparently one of the surgical instruments malfunctioned and burnt a hole in the middle of my chest. I really didn't think it was a big deal, as I've had burns before and they have healed very well. I went to my follow up appointment with the doctor. He assured me the burn would be fine if I used the cream he SOLD me for $100. I was shocked that he charged me. So shocked that I paid for it. The scar never got better. I have a huge burn mark in the middle of my chest 2 and a 1/2 inches long and a 1/2 inch in width. That's not the end of it. Dr Benedetti decided during the surgery that my implants needed to be larger, even though I told him I wanted to remain the same size. I went into the surgery with implants the size of 250 and he doubled the size to 500. Please bare in mind, Dr Benedetti took most of my skin away, due to the breast lift he recommended. So now I have two globs under my chin. Not to bad you may think? Well they are not even. One of my nipple is 2 inches higher than the other. Also when my muscles tenses one of my breasts cuts straight across the bottom just under my nipple, almost like the bottom of the breast disappears. It's hard to explain, it just looks freaky. Ok, everyone makes mistakes, right? Well I didn't seek legal advice, although everyone thought I should. I thought I'd give him the chance to fix it. I had several conversations with the office manager over the phone and visits to the office for follow ups. I told him I wasn't happy with my scar and my breast results. Dr Benedetti agreed. He said my breasts look horrible and they should be fixed before the scar. Then he proceeds to tell my that my bill would be less expensive for me if I chose to have the procedure in his office. THAT IS WHEN I LOST ALL FAITH IN Dr BENEDETTI. I walked out of there and never contacted him again, nor did he ever contact me. I'm very sad to write this bad review, but I wouldn't want anyone else to go through extra surgery and heart ache, not to mention the extra costs and down time! I hI have never wrote a bad review on anything, simply because it doesn't get you anywhere. However, I am writing this to warn people not to go to Dr Benedetti. I had breast surgery preformed by Dr Benedetti several years ago and was left severely scared. Not to mention I have uneven breasts now. I went in for a consultation to the doctor to have my original implants replaced. Dr Benedetti suggested that I need a breast lift also. I trusted him so I paid the extra $8000 for the lift. I woke from my surgery and was informed of a mishap during the procedure. Apparently one of the surgical instruments malfunctioned and burnt a hole in the middle of my chest. I really didn't think it was a big deal, as I've had burns before and they have healed very well. I went to my follow up appointment with the doctor. He assured me the burn would be fine if I used the cream he SOLD me for $100. I was shocked that he charged me. So shocked that I paid for it. The scar never got better. I have a huge burn mark in the middle of my chest 2 and a 1/2 inches long and a 1/2 inch in width. That's not the end of it. Dr Benedetti decided during the surgery that my implants needed to be larger, even though I told him I wanted to remain the same size. I went into the surgery with implants the size of 250 and he doubled the size to 500. Please bare in mind, Dr Benedetti took most of my skin away, due to the breast lift he recommended. So now I have two globs under my chin. Not to bad you may think? Well they are not even. One of my nipple is 2 inches higher than the other. Also when my muscles tenses one of my breasts cuts straight across the bottom just under my nipple, almost like the bottom of the breast disappears. It's hard to explain, it just looks freaky. Ok, everyone makes mistakes, right? Well I didn't seek legal advice, although everyone thought I should. I thought I'd give him the chance to fix it. I had several conversations with the office manager over the phone and visits to the office for follow ups. I told him I wasn't happy with my scar and my breast results. Dr Benedetti agreed. He said my breasts look horrible and they should be fixed before the scar. Then he proceeds to tell my that my bill would be less expensive for me if I chose to have the procedure in his office. THAT IS WHEN I LOST ALL FAITH IN Dr BENEDETTI

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Benedetti has been fantastic through my whole process of getting a breast augmentation, which I got done 4 months ago. My husband and I went to six other doctors through out Tampa, Sarasota and St. Petersburg and Dr. Benedetti was the only one that really listened to what I was wanting and made me feel comfortable and confident with the process. He took a lot of measurements and informed my husband and I of all the different options such as above or below the muscle, all the different implant sizes, and profiles. My husband loved the fact he was taking so many precise measurements of the chest wall and giving his advice on what would look most natural for my specific body. The day of the surgery everything was on time and went great! Going to the office is also enjoyable for the follow-ups, everyone there is so nice and they always remember your name! The office also has extra services for facials, which I got complimentary for having the surgery. It was the best facial I’ve ever had, and the lady was so kind and gentle…very relaxing! If I ever need anything else done in the future Dr. Benedetti will be the doctor for the job, I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I highly recommend this surgeon and this office. My experience was amazing. The surgeon listens to you and gives a realistic and honest approach to his plastic surgery methods. There is a lot of good surgeons but dr benedetti is also an artist and a perfectionist which only adds to the appeal of choosing him as my surgeon...as for my results AMAZING you make ask to see my pics or results when you go in for your consultation. It's A. Lund.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I went to Dr. Benedetti for a breast augmentation and he was always respectful and ready to listen, I got exactly what I wanted and I am confidant that I made the best choice. Personally I don't care what he does outside of work, professionally I would suggest him to anyone because he was a great surgeon and an awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Great listenter. Patient's safety is paramount. Skilled and honest. Compassionate care. I will seek his services in the future. I like that Kaise Permanente offers cosmetic surgery and that they're not driven by profits.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Great guy with great skills. Plastic surgeon. Very honest and "safe". The patient's safety is paramount. Great listener and explains everything throughouly. Love Kaiser Permanente,i.e. not profit driven.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Dr. Jeremy A. Benedetti's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Specializing in breast enhancement, body contouring and facial sculpting, board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Jeremy A. Benedetti offers a wide variety of cosmetic surgery procedures to his Florida patients. To learn more about these procedures please visit Dr. Benedetti online today!

• English

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1996)

Kaiser-Permanente