Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Ahmed

Great surgeon. Took the time to explain details and answer any questions I had. Office staff coordinated surgery with plastic surgeon for me. Always courteous and caring. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I had a horrible experience with this doctor and would not recommend him. I was so upset after my surgery, I refused to see him post op and saw someone else. Two other doctors apologized on behalf of the medical profession for the way I was treated. Afterwards, I realized it was arrogance. There is nothing worse than being naked and vulnerable on an operating table and having your concerns brushed aside.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Ahmed is an angel! God bless him always! Had my Gallbladder removed and I'm feeling great. His staff is awesome too.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

he is just great. very easy to talk. confidence and have very good staff

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Ahmed operated on my wife and myself, and we both agree that he is the Doctor you should use. I have family in the medical field in the area and all rate him in high regards. As a matter of fact, I am going to consult him beginning of October. I trust him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr. Ahmed was highly rated. Unfortunately, he screwed up. While he fixed the hernia, I came out of the surgery with a far worse hernia on the other side. As with one of the other commentors, I received an apology from one of his partners "I am sorry, he either missed the other hernia during the operation or he created it." Never an apology from Dr. Ahmed. Not sure why they let him stay in the practice group.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr Ahmed is personable, easy to talk with and an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Double ingunial hernia surgery. Doctor Ahmed was great, wonderful bedside manneer, very intuitive, felt totally at ease under his professional approach and knowledge. As much as i and many others dread the prospect of surgery, I have full confidence in this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Dr Ahmed repaired an inguinal hernia on my left side on 11/23/2010. I had no pain, did not need painkillers and got back to my routine in less than a week. He did an excellent job for me and I highly recommend him to relatives and friends. He is very helpful and does very well what he does. He is an excellent surgeon but he is also a very nice person.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Dr. Robert F. Ahmed's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1987)