Ratings for Dr. Supen R. Patel

Very poor Bedside manner!!! He said nothing was wrong with me even though the test results came up positive. He asked me what test results then he asked me to go to my family dr to get the results and come back. I decided he was not a good doctore. Went to another Dr at the Beach was diagnosed with Lupus. REALLY BAD DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Poor bedside manner. Diagnosed without any testing. He's a fraud.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Was given a diagnosis without even being given bloodwork. Went to another Dr. and found that Dr. Patel's diagnosis was wrong and all I needed was an antibiotic. Dr. Patel had been giving me very strong and harmful medication that I didn't even need. Also, felt very uncomfortable with his bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Gave diagnosis and followed through with effective medication.my wife is much better and her pain is reduced. She has RA. Good Doctor and good staff.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

I will not return to this practice. I was not treated well here. I feel that patients should be treated with a little respect by the staff and the doctor. In addition to the billed 320, I had testing that was even hundreds more. After five weeks, no one will even tell me the results of the costly tests. They have plenty of excuses, but really do not seem too concerned about me. I guess I could take that as no news is good news. I pray others have a better time than me. I hope it helps you that I have taken the time to let others know. Perhaps the practice will take this as constructive criticism and improve their actions. Remember that these are my opinions, and yours may be different. I really do not know about his knowledge, as my visit was very limited. He did tell me that I did not look sick. I have nothing to gain from commenting here and am doing this to help others make a better decision than I did. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

great knowledgeable doctor and friendly

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Dr. Supen R. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Florence, SC