Ratings for Dr. Ernest W. Chupp

Dr Chupp, is one of the most generious, caring OBGYNs in Omaha. He delivered all 5 of my baby's and especially the day I went in for my 6 weeks ckup and was pregnant with number three wooow, what a surprise. And number 4 was not fare from number 3. But Dr. Chupp, never missed a beat, he treats me as if I was his own daughter, and Diana and Kelly are the most caring staff anyone could ever have. They are there for not only Dr. Chupp, but the patient's too. I'm not in hurry to see the day Dr. Chupp says he's retiring, because I know my care will be spares, from there own. I was well taken care of to this day July 7, 2017......Thank You!... Dr. Chupp

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I was not pleased with Chupp's discussion of inducing my labor within the first 10 minutes of our only meeting - young, healthy, and only 7 weeks along, why on earth would I want to be induced let alone allow a doctor to plan one without an exam, a conversation, a medical reason to do so. Scheduling a surgical procedure for no reason was definitely a red flag. I am glad I have had 3 children with no medical interventions, and it appeared Chupp would not have been a part of that.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I have been going to Dr Chupp for 17 years. He's delivered my 3 children and will deliver the fourth this year. He is solo in his practice so there is occasionally a wait or phone call advising he's running late. Kelly runs the office and she's always awesome. Diane is his nurse and she's fabulous as well. Very personable office. I dread the day Dr Chupp retires.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

The best doctor along with his staff, they are so caring and make u feel comfortable. He delivered my three girls and I always recommend him to friends.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Chupp delivered my son and is the best OB Dr. I have ever dealt with. His number one concern was me. I too had minor surgery done with Chupp and he was great. In fact my General DR told me to go to Chupp and he would have no one but Chupp look at his wife. I have recommended to everyone and they have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Chupp. Now because he is solo in his practice he does run late but just bring a book and look at it as "quiet time!" His nurse has been there forever and I LOVE that I know her by her first name and she knows me. WONDERFUL!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Chupp delivered both my girls and was the most caring Dr. I have ever dealt with. His number one concern was me and my newborn. Because of Dr. Chupp I had the easiest deliveries and my recovery was a piece of cake. I also had minor surgery done by Dr. Chupp and sailed through that as well. I have recommended him to my two sisters, niece and friends and they all have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Chupp. I will be sick if and when he retires. Dr. Chupp's nurse and office staff are also very helpful and friendly. They are all caring individuals and makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Very knowledgable. has delivered 1 of my children and wouldn't want anyone but him. He cares for the life of the child from early pg, he doesn't take any chances he covers everything even small concerns are enough for him to further whatever necessary. my only prob is the wait time way to long. i can't imagine being in better hands though.very thorough! pg or not. always returned my calls even with minor concerns i had and i could of waited another day for nurse to answer question yet He would call if something needed to be done or known.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Dr Chupp performed a d&c after I miscarried in the 12th week. He caused enormous scarring and infection. He didn't dx his mistake despite almost a year of ongoing visits. He blamed my hormones and treated me with open disdain. Chupp refused to give me an u/s which would have dx the problem. I left him and was immediatly dx as having Ashermans Syndrome. This dr cost me my fertility. Beware!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

This is a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgeable and very concerned about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Dr. Ernest W. Chupp's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1976)