Ratings for Dr. David G. Bojrab

I would like to thank Dr. Bojrab and his wonderful staff for the excellent care they gave my husband, Tommy Johnson. He thought highly of Dr. Bojrab.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

He was thorough and found something on MRI that two other Drs missed.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Arrogant and uncompassionate towards people with disabilities. Rude, extremely unprofessional and downright nasty office manager. Use only if you are desperate.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

This doctor will give you five minutes of his time, then without explaining the course of treatment, will hustle you back for immediate injections. After insurance wI'll no longer pay for the injections, he will send you to a surgeon. Meanwhile, he'll give you opiates...until he just stops and you have to withdraw. When you call to ask about the situation, his office manager will hang up on you and then, when you call back, refuse to take your call (I kid you not...she made the receptionist tell me she "didn't want to take my call"). This practice is dangerous. Avoid.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

He killed my mom. Point blank. He put my mother on pain medication for 7+ years. And any doctor knows if someone is on pain medication for that long it will kill your liver and it did. She was only 54.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I love Dr. Bojrab and his clinical staff at the DuPont surgery center. He is very knowledgable and compassionate. On the other hand, his office staff doesn't seem to know what's going on and are short and rude at times. If he wasn't such a great doctor, I wouldn't go back!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Bojrab is so kind and compassionate. He listens to his patients and gives them options. Wonderful Dr and Staff.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I just returned from living out of state. I had been a patient of Dr. Bojrab from 2000-2004 and he helped me tremendously. Now that I am back he once again is my PM doctor and in two visits and ordering an EMG he has found the source of my nerve pain that doctors in the other state did not find in 7 years time. He gave me a transdermal nerve injection and I am so much better. He and his staff are the best I have had anywhere. I also have 3 chronic pain conditions that he helps me deal with too. Some of the prescriptions I can't use and he is willing to try different things to help me. He does keep things moving along but telling him you have questions and he will stop and talk.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

I had been meeting with another pain doctor for about 6 1/2 years when that doctor switched groups that my insurance wouldn't cover. I was referred to Dr. Bojrab. In the first visit, he had a new theory about what was really causing my hip/leg pain. The previous doctor I had, had been treating my lower back with numerous steroid injections that didn't do anything. Dr. Bojrab quickly realized the pain I was having was caused by a pinched nerve in my sacroiliac joint. He tried one steroid injection into that joint and I had 24-48 hours of no pain for the first time in many, many years. He had at least found the source of the real problem. The next time I met with Dr. Bojrab, he brought up the possibility of trying RF nerve ablation and I was desperate to get rid of the pain and willing to go for it. It took about 2 months for that nerve to finally die off, but when it did, 90% of the pain I had been suffering from for the past 7 years was gone. I had a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

For my consultation, Dr. Bojrab was almost an hour late. He did not listen well or ask me many questions. He has the attention span of a toddler. He acted like he needed to hurry up an get the appointment over with...probably because he was so behind. I've been dealing with a painful, depressing condition that doctor's have not been able to solve and therefore decided that pain blocks would be the best course of treatment to give me some relief. Unfortunately, he was the doctor I was referred to. I was obviously my educated that him on the female body, he wanted to just put me on nerve medicine and and antidepressant instead of following the recommendations of my referring physicians to try pain blocks. I've fought against this problem hoping to never have to take pain medicine by keeping hope that I will find a solution or relief and Dr. Bojrab seemed more interested on putting me on oral medication that trying something that could actually block the pain without repeat visits.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013