Ratings for Dr. Holly C. Kelly

I never got to see the doctor even though my appointment was with her. I saw the same jerk that others have talked about. And he is a jerk. I was charged over $300.00 which I will not pay for 5 minutes with this rude man who is not a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

It is almost IMPOSSIBLE to see Dr. Kelly, but staff will schedule you to see Dr. Kelly's PA, Kevin. He is a self righteous, arrogant jerk who likes lecturing you on how unfit, out of shape or over weight you are - even by a few pounds. No bed side manner or enough brain power to realize people come to a doctor because they are hurt/sick and can't work out due to the illness or injury. He is condescending and makes you feel worse than you did before you saw him. I really am impressed with Dr. Kelly, but getting to her is difficult and having Kevin as her PA is most detrimental to her patients. I have personally told her this and her other staff, but he is still working there!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

My mother is a patient of Dr.Kelley and frankly she and her PA, (kevin) have not given her the care and attention she is needing. She called the office in extreme pain, she asked for her prescription to be refilled and got a lecture instead. I told my mother to go to the emergency room, at least there she would get the care needed. I am not impressed and wonder why her primary referred her to this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr Kelly must have hit a nerve when she started injecting me. It was incredibly painful---in fact I had to ask her to stop several times before injecting more cortisone into my hip. There was no empathy shown by Dr Kelly, nor any attempt to help me after the injection was over. I had to ask a nurse to get me a crutch, so I could walk to the waiting room. I wrote to Dr Kelly several weeks ago, saying that not only did the injection not help my arthritis (in fact it made it worse), but in fact I still had considerable pain in that part of my buttocks where the hypodermic needle went in---two months after the injection was given. I have yet to hear back from her. My advice: stay away from this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

This is a great office. I liked everything from the front office staff to the doctor. She is really friendly and helpful with exercise motivation and stretching tips. I had a pinched nerve and she fixed it!!! YEA!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Upon Dr. Kelly's request - I consented and had an MRI scan on my neck/shoulder area. My follow up appointment was with her PA - a man who spent more time lecturing me on not smoking cigarettes. As far as the MRI results, her PA (kevin holman)looked at a couple of the slides and said, "Nothing impressive here." I was "diagnosed" with Thoracic Outlet Syndrome - although I do not have a few of the MAIN symptoms. (My regular MD was VERY concerned with the MRI results - seems that Dr. Kelly's PA missed the fact that I have a vertebrae with a fissure and three vert. pressing on nerve receptors) The 2nd time, I was supposed to see Dr. Kelly, I had to see her PA again due to Kelly falling behind on her schedule. 3rd appt. Dr. Kelly with a different diagnosis and no mention of TOS - new diagnosis, offered Botox. Spent less than 10 min with her. HOWEVER, she was very excellent one day that I was having severe pain in neck - called office and they got me in 15 min. later wit

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Complete waste of time and money. The office staff told me that they were participating providers for my insurance company but turned out not to be so. I got billed over 4 months later... total out of pocket $274.92 for a 10 minute office visit just to recommend physical therapy. Office staff in general were unhelpful and seemed uninterested to discuss insurance technicalities and fees. I'm sure that the doctor is very knowledgeable in her field but unfortunately there is more to being involved in health care than just the 'health care'. The overall office experience was poor. Never went back after seeing the bill and never will.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Dr. Holly C. Kelly's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Novato, CA