Ratings for Dr. Jules S. Abadi

Ive had psoriasis for over 40 years and have been to at least 5 dermatologists. All they did was give me cream after cream which never worked. Dr Abadi put me on Cosentyx and cured me in 4 weeks! He is smart as a whip, and has a good sense of humor. I had a bunch of different skin concerns, but by addressing 1 or 2 of them per visit, we got through the whole list in short order. He is the skin expert. Im very happy I go to him and I told all my friends and coworkers to see him too I go to him and I told all my friends and coworkers to see him to

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

This doctor finally got the right diagnosis. I went to three dermatologists already and he's the only one who did a biopsy to find out what was wrong with me. He's an excellent doctor. I couldn't recommend this office any higher.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr ABADI is the best dermatologist ever!!I had a severe rash all over my face and the cortisone cream my primary gave me made it worse....I looked horrible!!Just be patient as he asks lots of questions regarding my meds,epidural I had for back and neck,medrol pack my primary gave me for my face....he had to rule everything out and gave me antibiotic and 2 meds for am and pm and in 3 days my face finally clearing..... and gone in 1 week...he did an excellent job in assessing my skin issue which was primarily due to steroids...... thank you Dr Abadi you are the BEST!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I had terrible psoriasis all over my body. I looked like an alligator. Thanks to Dr. Abadi I am abort 95% clear. I only have a tiny spot on my one elbow now. Thanks to Dr. Abadi I can now enjoy myself on vacation again.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr Abadi cleared my psoriasis after 15 years I can show my arms again in public! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Abadi for several years and have always been diagnosed correctly, and he has been so nice and helpful as well as his staff. I would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Stay away. He is a man who needs medication and should not be left in the hands of anyone, alone or with his staff.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

i HAVE HAD ECZEMA ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FEET FOR 9 YEARS AND HAVE BEEN TO AT LEAST SIX DERMATOLOGISTS. THESE DOCTORS NEVER IDENTIFIED THE TYPE I HAD AND ALL THEY EVER DID WAS GIVE ME CREAMS AND OINTMENTS THAT DID NOTHING TO HELP. I FOUND DOCTOR ABADI AND WAS WILLING TO GIVE ONE MORE DOCTOR A CHANCE. I WAS AT MY WITS END AND SO DEPRESSED. I FELT LIKE I WAS AT THE END OF MY ROPE. BUT DOCTOR ABADI KNEW IMMEDIATELY WHAT I HAD AND HE WAS THE FIRST TO GIVE ME AN ORAL MEDICATION. HE TOLD ME THIS WOULD CLEAR UP THE LESIONS ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FEET AND HE WAS RIGHT. I FINALLY FOUND A DOCTOR WHO GAVE ME BACK MY LIFE. WHAT I HAVE IS INCURABLE BUT IT CAN BE KEPT UNDER CONTROL AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ALL THESE YEARS, I CAN PUT ON SOCKS AND SHOES LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. I DONT HAVE TO WEAR SANDALS AND FLIP FLOPS EVEN IN COLD WEATHER. DOCTOR ABADI IS SO KNOWLEDGEABLE. WHEN I LEFT HIS OFFICE I KNEW I FOUND THE RIGHT DOCTOR. I WOULD TRAVEL 100 MILES TO SEE HIM. HE IS CARING AND KNOWS HIS STUFF.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I saw Dr Abadi for the 1st time from a recommendation from a colleague at work. I used to worship the sun as a teenager and wanted to be checked for skin cancer. I did my own research on Dr Abadi and found out that he's an assistant professor of dermatology at the Mt Sinai School of Medicine for the last 20 years. I have access to a website that tells you if a doctor has ever been sued successfully ( most doctors have been sued at least one time in the course of their careers). In over 20 years of practice, he has never been sued (successfully) for malpractice. My brother-in-law is a well-respected cardiologist in a top medical institution in Texas and he's been sued 3 times in 14 years though he's never lost a case . Anyhow, I went to Dr Abadi for a full skin check and he found an early Basal Cell Carcinoma on my back which he removed promptly. He is an excellent doctor with a good sense of humor . I need to drag my husband to him for a skin check too.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

I have been a patient of dr. abadi, jen kim, and terrie brennan for many years. I have seen all of them at one time or another. They have seen myself, my kids, and mother. I must compliment the nurse jennifer. We see her every time that we go there. She is the one thing that is always consistant about that office. She always greets you with a smile no matter how busy the office. She's so professional, she listens, she puts all the crazy infomation we give her in some type of order so that it makes sense for the doctor. She knows what questions to ask. She reviews everything with you before you leave..like the perscriptions, coupons, bandaids etc...Jennifer always makes you feel comfortable and at ease. Shes so funny that she makes it fun. She won the trust of my kids who are afraid of going to the doctor. She always compliments my mother by not believing her age. Jennifer the nurse is discussed at our dinner table! We love her.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

Dr. Jules S. Abadi's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Commercial Insurance Company