Dr. Jules S. Abadi

Ratings for Dr. Jules S. Abadi

Probably the best dermatologist on Long Island. The office staff is very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Truly the worst experience I have ever received in an office. Abadi was rude and grossly impatient. I called him out on his unprofessionalism. In short, he authorized a refund of my co-pay and ushered me out. Completely and utterly unacceptable experience. I waited six days for my 12 year old to be seen! He denied her service. Never, ever again.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr Abadi knows his stuff. He’s a Long Island native in business for 25 years. He’s also hilarious

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr. Abadi for 17+ years. He has always helped me with my many skin issues. I have psoriasis on my scalp and on my elbows, and he would always give me some magic potion that got rid of it. I had worts on my hands, it was really disgusting. And he helped me through that horrible experience. Dr. Abadi was very reassuring that they would go away. Then, they finally did. I’m very fair skinned so I have to see the doctor on a regular basis. I’ve had a few skin cancers burned off, and thankfully they were not life-threatening. Let me tell you about Dr. Abadi, he is funny, yet professional, he makes you feel comfortable and explains the procedures well. I look forward to seeing him, he always has something hilarious to talk about. His nurse is very kind and thorough. It’s easy to get an appointment. All the women that work the front desk are very kind and professional. What else can I say, he’s a good doctor and if you want a GREAT dermatologist, he’s your guy. It says a lot when you have the same doctor for 17 plus years.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Ive had psoriasis for over 40 years and have been to at least 5 dermatologists. All they did was give me cream after cream which never worked. Dr Abadi put me on Cosentyx and cured me in 4 weeks! He is smart as a whip, and has a good sense of humor. I had a bunch of different skin concerns, but by addressing 1 or 2 of them per visit, we got through the whole list in short order. He is the skin expert. Im very happy I go to him and I told all my friends and coworkers to see him too I go to him and I told all my friends and coworkers to see him to

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

This doctor finally got the right diagnosis. I went to three dermatologists already and he's the only one who did a biopsy to find out what was wrong with me. He's an excellent doctor. I couldn't recommend this office any higher.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr ABADI is the best dermatologist ever!!I had a severe rash all over my face and the cortisone cream my primary gave me made it worse....I looked horrible!!Just be patient as he asks lots of questions regarding my meds,epidural I had for back and neck,medrol pack my primary gave me for my face....he had to rule everything out and gave me antibiotic and 2 meds for am and pm and in 3 days my face finally clearing..... and gone in 1 week...he did an excellent job in assessing my skin issue which was primarily due to steroids...... thank you Dr Abadi you are the BEST!!!!! 😆😆😆😆

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I had terrible psoriasis all over my body. I looked like an alligator. Thanks to Dr. Abadi I am abort 95% clear. I only have a tiny spot on my one elbow now. Thanks to Dr. Abadi I can now enjoy myself on vacation again.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr Abadi cleared my psoriasis after 15 years I can show my arms again in public! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Abadi for several years and have always been diagnosed correctly, and he has been so nice and helpful as well as his staff. I would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Jules S. Abadi's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)