Ratings for Dr. Susan K. Dubois

I was patient of Dr Dubois for 5 years. The first time I had a visit I was very ill. Her medical care helped me get well. She is an outstanding physician. I wish I knew what office or clinic she moved to. Best doctor I have been treated by.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

The most amazing doctor ever. She is an endocrinologist with a holistic view of the patient. Not only sees the endocrin need if her patient but asks and assesses the need for mammogram, asks about mobility then when she knew the patient was at risk for fall due to decreased mobility recommended physical therapy which helped my Mom tremendously. I can go on she is an amazing caring, truely a CARiNG physician. She evn gave me her cell phone just in case we needed her, Thank your Dr Dubois you are the best. God bless your work with the poor and the needy too.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Dubois is the most caring, knowledgable doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Very awesome doctor. I only got to have 2 visits with her, before she left Austin Thyroid and and Endo. If she does end up coming back into practice, I would go back to her, indefinately.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr, Duboise is fantastic, very knowlegeable and a great educator. She takes as much time as needed to explain and listen. I can't say enough good things about her. I wish she was still practicing here.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Dubois is great! However; the office is horrible. I was herded like a cow into different places where I was talked AT or not even looked at. Each staff member, but one, was rude. Other patients were experiencing the same thing.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Dr. Susan K. Dubois's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med