Ratings for Dr. Robert Malech

Has been both my duaghters dentist for the last 15 years and now mine for the last 9 years. Great dentist.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Had a negative experience with this dentist some years ago. Went for dental pain, was told it was "grinding". A month later ended up with a root canal because of infection under a filling he had done. Not impressed. Wouldn't go back.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

My whole life, i've had horrible issues with my teeth, i've seen many different dentist and everytime i've hate it.Dr. Malech makes you feel completely at ease. I've seen him for every filling i've needed, my root canal and even to fix problems made by other dentists. He's always been happy, cheerful and friendly. He's very knowledgeable in his field and i would recommend him to anyone. The staff is unbelievably friendly and curtious.I will stay with this Dentist for years to come.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

Dr. Malech has been my dentist for about 19 yrs. He and his wife run a professional dentistry office, yet they treat you almost like family. My three kids who are almost grown now have enjoyed going to Dr. Malech and we have never had a bad experience. Dr. Malech is willing to take the time to explain issues and concerns and help reach the best option - he is not pushy and does not overcharge. The office staff are always friendly and professional = I have recommended him to many coworkers and never heard anything but good reports from them as well. I am confident that you will feel comfortable with the staff and go away confident you got the best treatment available. Give them a try. Because they are "So Good"...you might have to book your appointment a ways in advance...but, Dr. Malech and his staff can't be beat.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

After having my wisdom teeth removed I experienced unusual swelling. I called Dr. Malech's office, they got me in immediately. After a brief exam, he asked his assistant to call the office of the surgeon who did the extraction and demand that the surgeon see me that day. Thanks to Dr. Malech, I recieved immediate care and avoided further infection. Although Dr. Bjarnason is my regular dentist, I would see Dr. Malech again any day. They are both excellent dentists!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Very friendly and funny, makes dental visits enjoyable. Does his best to reduce painful procedures with additional care.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2007

I've had bad experiences with Dentists before, but Dr Malech changed my mind. He's fast, doesn't overcharge like others would. He makes me feel safe when I walk in to get work done on my teeth. I've almost fallen asleep in the chair, while he's been drilling. Can you ask for anything better from a Dentist? Friendy, always smiling and joking, quick, ...I could go on and on. Love him and his wife Leah Bjarnason! Will never go to any other dentists.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007