Ratings for Dr. Valeriu E. Andrei

A doctor that truly cares and amazingly talented. His hand picked staff is also a tremendous reflection of the Dr and his commitment to having patients come first.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Wonderful, friendly, knowledgeable staff... second to none. I never thought I would lose this much weight in such a short time. Thank you guys for changing my life.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

The best thing I ever did. Dr. Andrei and his staff are second to none. Complete involvement from the first visit to continuing support. Dr. Andrei actually walks with us! The post op support is amazing. He has a gift that he shares with his patients to give them a better life!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Andrei and his staff are AWESOME! He is a very considerate physician who answers all your questions, regardless of how minor they may seem. He is thorough, knowledgeable and very competent. He explained the entire process in laymen's term, and I was able to call him directly with any additional questions. I had surgery in February 2016 and have lost 80lbs, and still continuing to lose. I believe that his positive outlook, love of the profession and care for his patients, has made me succeed on this journey. He has support group meetings and walking programs, many of which he participate in, that enhance the weight loss. His staff is thorough and their follow thru is impeccable, most offices drop the ball on follow thru, NOT this office.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Andrei and staff are genuinely concerned for my health and wellbeing. He treats you like family and I am made to feel like i am always his top priority. Dr. Andrei is truly with you every step of the way. I have never experienced a doctor and staff show me so much attention and concern......yes even post op. I enjoy his many support group sessions and his after care curriculum is extensive and very well attended. I am forever grateful to Dr. Andrei and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr.Andrei and staff have been nothing short of amazing. I couldn't imagine have my surgery with any other surgeon, reason being they are guiding you through every step of the process. Weight loss surgery is a tool and they help you every step of the way to get the most out of your tool. I have so far lost 70 since my surgery last year. Thank you Dr.Andrei !

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Andrei and his staff truly care about your health and wellness. They go above and beyond to help you reach your goals. I had my surgery with Dr. Andrei 15 years ago and can't thank him enough for how he has helped me to improve my life. The best surgeon and bariatric program out there!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Andrei and his staff. They are caring, kind and knowledgeable. My surgery went beautifully and I feel like a new healthier person. I never ever waited more than five minutes at any appointment and left each visit having all of my questions answered.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr Andrei performed my surgery. I never had complications with the surgery, and have done well afterward with my weight loss. However, I since moved away and was not given a reference to find a new surgeon, I was told to just find a GP. How can you have your body permanently altered and not need a relationship with a bariatric surgeon? This doesn't make good ethical sense to me. The staff is very nice but they really don't stress the need for post surgery support groups and this lack of support in my leaving the practice is disappointing.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Andrei Saved my life. I had a cardiac issue that he directed me to the right place and then did surgery with me and I lost over 120 lbs. Scoring a 5 is not enough because he and his staff have always been over and above a 5.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Valeriu E. Andrei's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Romanian