Ratings for Dr. Michael Sretavan

He is so rude to patients and his staff. Money hungry and has no manner at all. I would let him get near my mouth.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Been seeing Dr Sretavan for several years. He has always been polite and professional. He gives treatment options and respects my decisions. Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

An awful dentist. Corrupt. Lies and does procedures which are unnecessary. He has advised me to receive extensive dental treatments which other dentists simply shook their heads at. Please avoid him.

Submitted November 28, 2015

Very rude and unpleasant to me and his staff. Had his assistant in tears. Very poor dental work and financially gouged me and my dental plan. He totally lies and unfortunately gets away with it. He needs to be stopped.

Submitted December 9, 2014

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Very rude dentist. Treats his staff awful. Don't they teach dentists how to treat people right? It's common sense!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Sretavan has been my dentist for over 15 years. He has always been kind, respectful and gentle. He has always taken the time to explain all procedures and options in detail. He has had a few different receptionists over the years but they have all been polite and helpful as well. I have brought my children here too since they were 2 years old and both the dentist and his staff were nothing but great with them. They made them feel very comfortable and my kids have no problems with dental work due their positive first experience with this dentist and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

The dentist here was very good. He does push a preventative dental rinse very hard. After asking my naturopath I was given a rinse that was without chemicals for a fraction of the cost and it has the same effect for remineralizing your mouth. NOTE: The receptionist is useless and actually drove me away from this place. She would call me 7 times in one day to verify or confirm. She also claimed my insurance would not cover the procedures across provinces when they did. He is a great dentist and does everything thoroughly himself. Beware the staff though. Is it worth it?

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

The receptionist was quite helpful. She offered to check whether I would be covered by the government and it turned out I was so did not have to pay. The dentist was quite pleasant and seemed to do a good job.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

This dentist is pretty good, but the staff doesn't clean the dental instruments very well. They just 'wipe' them down with a timy little cotton ball. I have gotten sick several times after seeing the dentist and I wonder if I caught something. Once they find that you are a lower income earner,ie disability, you are treated differently.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010