Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Robertson

I had seen two other plastic surgeons who tried to talk me into four different procedures including a face lift,brow lift, fat graft, laser etc. Then I saw Dr Robertson and told me honestly what could and could not be done. He delivered just what he promised and he was warm and compassionate. I can not recommend him highly enough. He is skillful and ethical. From my experience he is the best around.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr. Robertson truly has your best interests at he art. He will never try to talk you into any surgery you do not request unlike other plastic surgeons in Madison. And his surgical skills are excellent. I was delighted with the result of my surgery.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I had a mid-face lift and laser work done by Dr Robertson. He is a very ethical and caring doctor who will not try to talk you into any procedure other than the one he believes is best for you. He is compassionate, honest and highly skilled. One must be very careful when selecting a plastic surgeon and Dr. Robertson is someone you can trust. He does great work and has great concern for his patients.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I have had a couple of surgeries and procedures with Dr. Robertson. He and his staff are wonderful and I trust him completely. He does not PUSH and will not do unecessary things. I am going back early next month for some fillers and a bit of botox. Everything looks natural and I always get compliments, such as "You look so good. You must have just gone on vacation" Awesome doc and staff!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

I was very pleased with both the doctor and his staff. Each visit proved to be a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Dr. Robertson and his staff exceeded my expectations. Everything from the consultation, the procedure (under eye blepharoplasty), to the follow-up appointments; was great. I felt very comfortable right away, all my questions about the procedures were answered,I knew what to expect, I was given all my options (indluding "to do nothing at all") I didn't feel pressured in any way. The procedure took about an hour, no pain and only a week of recovery time! I'm so happy with my results. I am more confident than I have ever been and wish I would have done this sooner. The staff was very professional, yet very down to earth and friendly to work with. Dr. Robertson did such an amazing job, that I have already referred a list of people that want to have a consultation with him. I highly recommend Dr. Robertson and his staff to anyone looking for a recommendation!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Robertson and his staff gave me the best service I have ever gotten from any provider/clinic experience, period. He told me exactly what I could expect and things that sometimes might happen due to surgery, which helped tremendously as my expectations were aligned with what was possible with my situation. I would ask everyone to think of this when having surgery and responding. He was extremely knowledgeable and asked many times if I had any more questions. I never felt rushed -- I always had his complete attention. I have also never met a doctor that followed-up so much, and I could call at any time and never feel like I was a bother. His surgery staff was professional and extremely nice. They talked me through what they were going to do and were compassionate when I was coming out of anesthesia. His front desk staff is very flexible and compassionate as well. I will recommend anyone to Dr. Robertson. I will go no where else but to him for future work. Wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr Robertson and his office took very good care of me. I was thrilled with the results, and the process. Professional, compassionate, and very informative throughout.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

After a face lift there was skin discolororation on my check, an ear lobe that was disfigured and scare tissue/bumps under my ears. His sutures were less than desirable.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

The staff is unbelievably rude.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Dr. Kevin M. Robertson's Credentials

• UW Madison (Grad. 1990)

Uhc