Ratings for Dr. Neil A. Gordon

Dr Gordon not only exceeded my expectations as far as the results of my surgery, but he also exhibited the highest level of professionalism throughout the entire process from my initial consultation to my ultimate result. Even after, he continued to monitor my condition, showing the highest level of care and integrity.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

The thought of having my face lifted was frightening to say the least. After seeing 3-4 doctors, I was referred to Dr. Gordon by my facialist. It took awhile to get the appointment, but well worth the wait. My consultation was thorough, educational and free of any pressure to "sign up". I called two days later and that's exactly what I did! Best decision ever! It's only been a month and I am thrilled! The nurses were wonderful, after care and follow up was over the top. A terrific experience all the way around. I cannot recommend Dr. G and his team more highly.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

This doctor sexually assaulted me in his home. After telling him NO and pushing him away. His wife just left the room and went to bed

Submitted July 13, 2017

Let me say I never go on websites like this, but I feel compelled to share my experience with Dr. Neil A. Gordon. With so much bad plastic surgery, injections, etc. out there, I have to tell my story. If it saves even one person from making a mistake....... Initially, I made a consultation with Dr. Gordon to discuss my eyes, thinking that's what was making me look old and tired. Dr. Gordon spent over an hour with me and explained that, of course, you can do your eyes, but to reach the goals I had expressed, he recommended face, forehead and eyes. He showed me at least a dozen before and after photos of his patients who were my age and face type. I was amazed with the results. Everyone looked 10-15 years younger, and so totally natural, no signs of surgery anywhere! Long story short, I scheduled my surgery, and was both excited and a bit nervous. After all, it's my face. The pre- surgery process couldn't have been easier and more supportive. But post-surgery, was even better. I stayed at the Retreat for a couple of days, received incredible care. Dr. Gordon came by both days to check on me (not expected, but felt great). I had no pain, a bit of a headache the first night, but gone by the next morning. Cut to the chase, I went to a party two weeks after my surgery and when I went to the liquor store to pick up a bottle of wine, I was carded!!!!! Granted the sign said they card everyone under 30, but I was 52! My results were amazing (just like the pictures I'd seen at the consult). He is without compare! Not only is he a truly gifted surgeon, just read his bio, but extraordinarily artistic in his approach. No pulling, no stretchy face, no wide mouth, no slanty eyes. It's unbelievable. I look exactly like me, 15 years ago (maybe more!). I cannot recommend him more highly, and do every time someone says, "you look fabulous, what's your secret?" It's no secret; it's Dr. Neil A. Gordon!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I had a browlift and blepharoplasty 2 years ago and love it so much that I decided to have the rest of my face done. I am very happy with the result and would refer my friends and family!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

You get a very informative consult with Dr. Gordon. It is one of the reason I booked surgery with him. My face looks wonderful (10-15 years younger) Now it's my husbands turn!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

There is only one man I would trust to perform aesthetic surgery on my face; Dr. Neil Gordon. One cannot argue with his results; and I’ve seen some his past patients and they look absolutely wonderful. Clearly, this is a man whose skill and precision is unmatched by any other aesthetic surgeon. He may as well be called “Father Time” because I had years taken off my appearance, and have never felt more youthful and beautiful. Rumor has it that, Dr. Gordon can be arrogant; however, I found this completely untrue. He took the time to educate me step by step throughout the entire facelift process, and was patient with all my questions and concerns. I truly felt I got exceptional care from the dedicated nursing staff and patient coordinator. Their knowledge, skill, and compassion helped me during my experience, covering every detail, leaving me relaxed and assured. My experience throughout was wonderful and positive. I definitely would recommend Dr. Gordon!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

The field of plastic surgery is filled with OK and good surgeons, great surgeons and some who are promoted by PR execs. Having had a major car accident in the early 70's, I researched plastic surgeons while an Editor at Vogue Magazine. I interviewed with "the best" in the city; heard some scary stories about some & saw the results of so many procedures on friends:some good & some bad. Word of mouth is the best way to decide on who to use. When I asked my pal who did her face I was told, "Dr. Neil Gordon, ten years ago." Stunned at how amazing her results still were, I consulted with him to get a lift. He is a gifted, brilliant surgeon-and has a wonderful manner. staff is terrific & the Split Rock Retreat nearby makes this a perfect experience. Dr. Gordon is as good as it gets in my opinion. No publicists- just the real deal. Outstanding, breathtaking results.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Gordon is positively excellent. I've had work done with him twice and he is kind, gentle, incredibly committed to making the patient look the best. The short term recovery was fine and they were always there to answer any questions. I have no fear going under the knife with him. I highly recommend his work as you look as natural as possible. I was thrilled. Now after 15 years I still look ten years younger than people my age.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

dr. gordon's work is amazing. he has taken 9 years off my face. so happy with result!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013