Ratings for Dr. Neil A. Gordon

This is the first time I have ever gone on a website like this, but Dr. Gordon’s work warrants an exceptional response. My wife consulted with Dr. Gordon, as well as many other plastic surgeons, and selected him for her facelift. I cannot say I was entirely excited about the prospect, as I thought she looked pretty good for her age, mid-fifties, and the downside could have been pretty frightening, but supported her decision, with fingers crossed. Her surgery went well and she stayed at the Inn on site for a couple of days before coming home. Long story short, a couple of weeks after surgery and both she and I are extremely happy with the results. As Dr. Gordon said, “I’m not changing your face. I am giving you back your previous look.” Did he ever. She looks easily 15 years younger with no evidence that she had a facelift. The entire experience from beginning to end was better than our expectations. A perfect 10!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

There are no words to describe how amazing Dr. Neil Gordon is. He is not only the most talented surgeon but both his bedside manner and his office staff exceed all expectations. I know over 10 people who have had the most amazing results and experience with his office. Fairfield county is very lucky to have such an amazing surgeon in our own backyard.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Highly recommended!! Dr. Gordon is both brilliant and meticulous at his work. He is about preserving the architecture of your face and creating a totally natural look. The professionalism and hospitality of both him and his staff is very comforting. Dr. Gordon explains everything about protocol and procedure in detail, answers all your questions, and is empathic to your needs. I could not have been happier with the results. When people ask me the secret to staying young looking I give them Dr. Gordon's card. Several of my friends were so impressed with my results the have gone to Dr. Gordon too.. Great expirience!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I had a fecelift with Dr. Gordon and lower eyelid procedure two months ago, results exceeding my high expectations. As a man, i was very, very concerned about looking "done. He assurred me that people would think i had lost weight. Boy was he right. I look 10-15 years younger (or pounds lighter!). His staff are equally superb and attentive, All around a "10" experience.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr Gordon not only exceeded my expectations as far as the results of my surgery, but he also exhibited the highest level of professionalism throughout the entire process from my initial consultation to my ultimate result. Even after, he continued to monitor my condition, showing the highest level of care and integrity.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

The thought of having my face lifted was frightening to say the least. After seeing 3-4 doctors, I was referred to Dr. Gordon by my facialist. It took awhile to get the appointment, but well worth the wait. My consultation was thorough, educational and free of any pressure to "sign up". I called two days later and that's exactly what I did! Best decision ever! It's only been a month and I am thrilled! The nurses were wonderful, after care and follow up was over the top. A terrific experience all the way around. I cannot recommend Dr. G and his team more highly.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Let me say I never go on websites like this, but I feel compelled to share my experience with Dr. Neil A. Gordon. With so much bad plastic surgery, injections, etc. out there, I have to tell my story. If it saves even one person from making a mistake....... Initially, I made a consultation with Dr. Gordon to discuss my eyes, thinking that's what was making me look old and tired. Dr. Gordon spent over an hour with me and explained that, of course, you can do your eyes, but to reach the goals I had expressed, he recommended face, forehead and eyes. He showed me at least a dozen before and after photos of his patients who were my age and face type. I was amazed with the results. Everyone looked 10-15 years younger, and so totally natural, no signs of surgery anywhere! Long story short, I scheduled my surgery, and was both excited and a bit nervous. After all, it's my face. The pre- surgery process couldn't have been easier and more supportive. But post-surgery, was even better. I stayed at the Retreat for a couple of days, received incredible care. Dr. Gordon came by both days to check on me (not expected, but felt great). I had no pain, a bit of a headache the first night, but gone by the next morning. Cut to the chase, I went to a party two weeks after my surgery and when I went to the liquor store to pick up a bottle of wine, I was carded!!!!! Granted the sign said they card everyone under 30, but I was 52! My results were amazing (just like the pictures I'd seen at the consult). He is without compare! Not only is he a truly gifted surgeon, just read his bio, but extraordinarily artistic in his approach. No pulling, no stretchy face, no wide mouth, no slanty eyes. It's unbelievable. I look exactly like me, 15 years ago (maybe more!). I cannot recommend him more highly, and do every time someone says, "you look fabulous, what's your secret?" It's no secret; it's Dr. Neil A. Gordon!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I had a browlift and blepharoplasty 2 years ago and love it so much that I decided to have the rest of my face done. I am very happy with the result and would refer my friends and family!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

You get a very informative consult with Dr. Gordon. It is one of the reason I booked surgery with him. My face looks wonderful (10-15 years younger) Now it's my husbands turn!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

There is only one man I would trust to perform aesthetic surgery on my face; Dr. Neil Gordon. One cannot argue with his results; and I’ve seen some his past patients and they look absolutely wonderful. Clearly, this is a man whose skill and precision is unmatched by any other aesthetic surgeon. He may as well be called “Father Time” because I had years taken off my appearance, and have never felt more youthful and beautiful. Rumor has it that, Dr. Gordon can be arrogant; however, I found this completely untrue. He took the time to educate me step by step throughout the entire facelift process, and was patient with all my questions and concerns. I truly felt I got exceptional care from the dedicated nursing staff and patient coordinator. Their knowledge, skill, and compassion helped me during my experience, covering every detail, leaving me relaxed and assured. My experience throughout was wonderful and positive. I definitely would recommend Dr. Gordon!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014