Ratings for Dr. L.N. DeBeer

Dr. de Beer was wonderful. Very friendly and great with babies and first time parents. I really appreciated that he took the time to call us at home the night after hospital discharge to check and see how the baby was doing. Very caring and funny. Always makes me laugh and great with children.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

One of a kind. He saved my life. I know that's what MDs are supposed to do, but he's the only one I've heard of who actually does his job. If not for Dr. de Beer, I wouldn't be alive today. Oh yeah, and his staff are pretty awesome too.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. de Beer has been my family physician for about 10 years or so. With my medical history, I am so thankful to have the consistent care of this wonderful doctor. I can see he cares about me and always asks about my family. How he can remember all of my family is amazing in itself. He is a busy guy and it is sometimes hard to get an appointment, but his receptionist will always get me in for something truly urgent. She is a big part of the success of Dr. deBeer's practice. I recommend Dr. de Beer to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. de Beer is always patient and no matter the reason we come, sometimes not for the most pleasant issues... he treats the issue as important and does her best to help. I have full confidence in his abilities as well; he will find a solution or refer to someone who may know better or that its more in their area of expertise. I am so happy my daughter and I have him, I wish there were more medical care providers that were the same.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr de Beers is a fabulous doctor. He is great with children and adults. Very down to earth, kind, caring, and listens to you. So glad we finally found a doctor like him!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Outstanding family physician Best prenatal doctor! Cares for my entire family and gives 110 percent! Smart but humble..does not get better Highly recommend him to everyone who wants great care

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. De Beer was very thorough - she explained everything in detail and was able to help me get my hormones back on track. Looking forward to keeping him as my primary doctor. Very kind and caring. A real gentleman.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr deBeer is a very intelligent, sympathetic and conscientious doctor. I have consulted many doctors in my life but he stands out. He is the first doctor to prescribe BP medication for me, taking into consideration its would-be effects on my potassium levels and explaining it to me. Most doctors don't care. I had been rushed to ER four times within a month, I had been dismissed as having anxiety or depression, but I was sick and knew that I was dying. My symptons were dismissed but Dr deBeer took his time to thoroughly examine me and listened to my concerns. I am so pleased with the level of care that I received and I am feeling much better now. I was treated like a human being and I am so grateful that he was the doctor on call when I went into the hospital. A true professional.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

I went to Dr de Beer because my dr had incorrectly diagnosed my back problem. Dr DeBeer not only referred me to a neurosurgeon but actually called him when I was told it would be 8 months to get in. One week later I saw the surgeon, had an mri 2 weeks later and sugery three weeks after that! SUCH A CARING DOCTOR. HE GOES THE EXTRA MILE

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

I took my infant under 1. to the walk in and he saw her barely looked at her listened to her chest didn't check her throat then he prescribed cough syrup............the pharmacist who filled the order highly recommended that I do not give it to her.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018