Ratings for Dr. L.N. DeBeer

I have seen Dr. de Beer during my pregnancy and found her extremely sensitive to my condition and helpful in finding a treatment! She was very thorough in discussing all possible options and effects and I can hardly wait for my next appointment with him!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I have gone to him the last two times I have health issues. Every time that I go there I feel like I am unwanted and uncared for. He never listens to what I have to tell him and he does not assess very well. He is in the room for maybe 2 minutes at a time, if that. He is not a people person.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I had a very awful experience. He literally wanted me in and out in two minutes and neglected to check anything. I will never visit this doctor or go to this clinic again.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Love this dr!!! U can tell he really cares and he knows what he is talking about. He is patient, kind, gentle and genuine. The first time a dr has referred me to specialists instead of just prescribing meds. Listens to you and find out what is wrong, rather then only prescibing medication. Highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Doesn't care about patients or their problems. Gets you in and out fast ad possible. Two words to describe this so called professional.:Pill pusher

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. de Beer is an excellent doctor. He has awareness of sports medicine so he can actually help you rather than referring you out to another clinic. He takes the time to listen. He has great knowledge. It's funny, I've had a non-serious condition since a child (an annoyance more than anything else). My childhood Dr. couldn't figure it out and tested me several times for years. without success. The first time I saw Dr. de Beer, I described it to him and he knew exactly what it was. He took the time to show me details about it on the computer which 100% confirmed he was right. We're both about the same age (late-30's) so we can have intelligent medical conversations about what's happening with my body as it ages a bit. I don't know if he's still taking new patients, but I feel very fortunate to have him involved in my life-journey.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I saw because my painful right elbow didn't allow me to straighten out my right arm. His kind, caring, knowledgeable and professional abilities has made me feel like I matter as a human being. He takes the time necessary to explain the diagnosis and if any other health issues crop up, he helps me with those too. I broke my elbow and he ordered several x-rays and ensured the proper treatments for that too. As a patient, I feel very fortunate to have Dr. de Beer as my Physician.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. deBeer has raised the bar for what a family physician should be. His knowledge and kindness are unparalleled. He always took time to examine my health thoroughly and explain what treatments he was considering and why. I never felt rushed or neglected. I wish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Worst doctor in Prince Albert, hands down. I can't believe this guy passed Med school. Do not waste your time going to see him since you will just have to go to another doctor to fix his wrongdoings.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016