You may also like

Ratings for Dr. L.N. DeBeer

Dr. de Beer is an excellent doctor. He has awareness of sports medicine so he can actually help you rather than referring you out to another clinic. He takes the time to listen. He has great knowledge. It's funny, I've had a non-serious condition since a child (an annoyance more than anything else). My childhood Dr. couldn't figure it out and tested me several times for years. without success. The first time I saw Dr. de Beer, I described it to him and he knew exactly what it was. He took the time to show me details about it on the computer which 100% confirmed he was right. We're both about the same age (late-30's) so we can have intelligent medical conversations about what's happening with my body as it ages a bit. I don't know if he's still taking new patients, but I feel very fortunate to have him involved in my life-journey.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I saw because my painful right elbow didn't allow me to straighten out my right arm. His kind, caring, knowledgeable and professional abilities has made me feel like I matter as a human being. He takes the time necessary to explain the diagnosis and if any other health issues crop up, he helps me with those too. I broke my elbow and he ordered several x-rays and ensured the proper treatments for that too. As a patient, I feel very fortunate to have Dr. de Beer as my Physician.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. deBeer has raised the bar for what a family physician should be. His knowledge and kindness are unparalleled. He always took time to examine my health thoroughly and explain what treatments he was considering and why. I never felt rushed or neglected. I wish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Worst doctor in Prince Albert, hands down. I can't believe this guy passed Med school. Do not waste your time going to see him since you will just have to go to another doctor to fix his wrongdoings.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

By far the best doctor I have ever seen. I am so lucky to have found him. For the last three years I have been going through a tough diagnosis that every other doctor has just passed off as no big deal. I have seen Dr. De Beer numerous times for many different things and he doesn't give up. I have seen so many specialists and went for so many tests, but he keeps trying to get me the best care possible and to get this illness noticed by someone. He is patient, kind and takes time to listen to you. You can tell he is passionate about what he does and cared deeply for his patients.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Absolute GREAT Doc!! Highly recommended! Treated me very well and made a spot on diagnosis without messing around or wasting my time. Great care! Will see him any time!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. L.N. DeBeer's Credentials

Sask Health

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. de Beer is an excellent doctor. He has awareness of sports medicine so he can actually help you rather than referring you out to another clinic. He takes th..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw because my painful right elbow didn't allow me to straighten out my right arm. His kind, caring, knowledgeable and professional abilities has made me feel..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. deBeer has raised the bar for what a family physician should be. His knowledge and kindness are unparalleled. He always took time to examine my health thor..."

February 6, 2016

February 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor in Prince Albert, hands down. I can't believe this guy passed Med school. Do not waste your time going to see him since you will just have to go to..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Appt. always late... But worth it as he is an amazing physician. Always knows what the problem is and how to fix it. Excellent doctor. Highly recommended..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far the best doctor I have ever seen. I am so lucky to have found him. For the last three years I have been going through a tough diagnosis that every othe..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolute GREAT Doc!! Highly recommended! Treated me very well and made a spot on diagnosis without messing around or wasting my time. Great care! Will see him a..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I'm non aboriginal and he treated me like garbage. He was in the room with me for literally 2 mins. I don't think he's racist, just a crappy doctor. "

November 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I'm aboriginal and he thought every question I had was stupid! He was impatient and didn't acknowledge anything I had to say"

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.de Beer is kind, caring, knowledgeable and professional abilities has made me feel like I matter as a human being. He takes the time necessary to explain the..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I wish i didn't even have to click one star! He didn't listen or care to listen.... He told me that they didn't deal with certain things at a walk in... Unsu..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and daughter (4 yrs old) are patients of Dr. de Beer, and I am extremely grateful for the excellent care she has provided to them. I really cannot say e..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. de Beer is our family doctor! Has been since we moved to Prince Albert! He delivered both our chlidren as well! He is always very helpful and genuinely conc..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring, makes a point of making listening to all concerns and makes you feel as the individual you are and not a number."

March 14, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I am sure this "man" is a racist..he treats all aboriginal people the same way..like drug addicts!! Never going back again!"

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr de Beer twice now and he is most defiantly the best doctor I have seen. I moved from the East Coast where I had a great doctor. Upon moving to Pr..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nicest and most knowledgeable physician I've been a patient of, he truly listens and you know he wants to help and provide you with information and advice. A gr..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor. Gets it done the first time. Would recommend to anyone."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. deBeer for 5yrs. He made a diagnosis, but because the problem was complex, he sent me to a specialists. He was spot on with his origina..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When my dad got very ill in August. He was sent home from Emergency 3 times and nobody would listen to his complaints (although he went from being completely he..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor!!!!!! What I really admire about him is how much time he spends to figure out your medical issues. This doc has a really busy practice, with his re..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible, horrible doctor! I would not recommend him to anybody! He was my dr. for over 2 years and he did not help me at all! I miss the days when doctors actu..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "AWESOME DOCTOR!!!! Took his time and very throw ! BEST EXAMINATION I EVER GOT!! He really reassured me and took his time addressing my concerns !! HIGHLY RECOMM..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On a scale of 1 to 5 Dr. deBeer gets 10 million. Dr. deBeer have taken care of all kinds of crazy health problems in my family. He's approachable, knowledgeable..."

October 13, 2014