Ratings for Dr. L.N. DeBeer

Love this dr!!! U can tell he really cares and he knows what he is talking about. He is patient, kind, gentle and genuine. The first time a dr has referred me to specialists instead of just prescribing meds. Listens to you and find out what is wrong, rather then only prescibing medication. Highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Doesn't care about patients or their problems. Gets you in and out fast ad possible. Two words to describe this so called professional.:Pill pusher

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. de Beer is an excellent doctor. He has awareness of sports medicine so he can actually help you rather than referring you out to another clinic. He takes the time to listen. He has great knowledge. It's funny, I've had a non-serious condition since a child (an annoyance more than anything else). My childhood Dr. couldn't figure it out and tested me several times for years. without success. The first time I saw Dr. de Beer, I described it to him and he knew exactly what it was. He took the time to show me details about it on the computer which 100% confirmed he was right. We're both about the same age (late-30's) so we can have intelligent medical conversations about what's happening with my body as it ages a bit. I don't know if he's still taking new patients, but I feel very fortunate to have him involved in my life-journey.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I saw because my painful right elbow didn't allow me to straighten out my right arm. His kind, caring, knowledgeable and professional abilities has made me feel like I matter as a human being. He takes the time necessary to explain the diagnosis and if any other health issues crop up, he helps me with those too. I broke my elbow and he ordered several x-rays and ensured the proper treatments for that too. As a patient, I feel very fortunate to have Dr. de Beer as my Physician.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. deBeer has raised the bar for what a family physician should be. His knowledge and kindness are unparalleled. He always took time to examine my health thoroughly and explain what treatments he was considering and why. I never felt rushed or neglected. I wish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Worst doctor in Prince Albert, hands down. I can't believe this guy passed Med school. Do not waste your time going to see him since you will just have to go to another doctor to fix his wrongdoings.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Appt. always late... But worth it as he is an amazing physician. Always knows what the problem is and how to fix it. Excellent doctor. Highly recommended...

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

By far the best doctor I have ever seen. I am so lucky to have found him. For the last three years I have been going through a tough diagnosis that every other doctor has just passed off as no big deal. I have seen Dr. De Beer numerous times for many different things and he doesn't give up. I have seen so many specialists and went for so many tests, but he keeps trying to get me the best care possible and to get this illness noticed by someone. He is patient, kind and takes time to listen to you. You can tell he is passionate about what he does and cared deeply for his patients.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Absolute GREAT Doc!! Highly recommended! Treated me very well and made a spot on diagnosis without messing around or wasting my time. Great care! Will see him any time!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015