Dr. Greg Weleschuk

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Greg Weleschuk

A great experience over the last 15+ Years. Very professional good service!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Weleschuck is the best dentist I've ever had in my life! I will go to him until he retires!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Greg was recommended to us when we moved to Calgary in 2012, and we have been seeing him for dental work since then. Always pleasant and friendly, and the staff at this clinic are great.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Greg and staff provide a pleasant experience every time! From the girls out front to the trenches I've never had a bad experience. I Strongly recommend these guys!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

DR. WELESCHUK IS AN EXCELLENT CARING DENTIST. VERY CALMING EVEN WHILE HE INFLICT PAIN IN WHITCH I DO PAY HIM FOR. HE AND HIS LOVELY CALMING AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF MAKE HAVING MY TEETH CARED BY IS A PLEASURE. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM AS A GREAT DENTIST AND PERSON,

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Calm pleasant cheerful demeanour coupled with a wealth of experience and highly apparent skill. Dr. Greg Weleschuk is easily the best dentist I’ve ever had. Sitting in his chair under his care is an experience of feeling comfortable and assured. He is a very caring and focused professional who knows how to address my dental needs and really leaves me feeling cared for. Greg is truly devoted. It’s really nice to have such a capable and talented professional looking after my health as he has for as long as I’ve been his patient. Thanks Greg :) Dillon - Calgary

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

As promised exceptional dentistry is what Dr Greg and his staff deliver -- and with a very welcoming and cheerful environment -- everyone in the office makes you welcome, provides excellent service and are kind and helpful; Dr. Greg explains options and answers all questions -- I would recommend his practice very highly.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Have been going to Dr Weleschuk for 25 years now and will continue to keep going as long as he is willing to have me 😊 The high quality of service that we are given by Dr Weleschuk and all his staff is what keeps us going back. Dr Weleschuk and his staff make my visits comfortable and painless and always care about my dental needs . Dr Weleschuk and his staff always have a smile and a big hello when they see you

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Have been going to this clinic since it opened in the mall. Staff continues to be best in Calgary. Had my teeth cleaned this afternoon by Farron - quick and painless. Have had alot of work done over the years. Greg is very good at explaining options and how much work can be done at any one time (if you want to get it done faster). Also very accommodating when you have an emergency and need to see a dentist. Highly recommend Greg and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Weleschuk for 20+ years. When I first went to him, it was because he advertised that he catered to cowards, which was me! Over the years, due to his compassion to my fear, I no longer fear the dentist. My kids are comfortable going, even if they need to have a filling, because of how calm & professional Dr. Weleschuk & his colleagues are. I would recommend him & his staff to anyone that is looking for a dentist, especially those that have anxiety or fear going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Greg Weleschuk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Welcome to, Market Mall Dental Care. I am proud to be a partner in this clinic. I really like working with people and I truly enjoy dentistry. My staff and I endeavor to provide outstanding, thorough and comfortable care for each and every patient. My wife Lindsey and I have a young family, which keeps life out of the office busy but fun. Together we enjoy camping, boating, fishing, skating, skiing, theatre and music. When time permits, I enjoy a casual game of golf or doing woodworking. I graduated from the University of Alberta in 1985 with a Doctor of Dental Surgery and a Bachelor in Science in Physiology. Since then, continuing education has been ongoing and has allowed me to grow professionally. I have a special passion for implant and restorative dentistry. Currently I am involved with a comprehensive treatment study club dealing with complex treatment cases. I believe I can offer patients exceptional dentistry, and I look forward to treating your dental needs.

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1985)

MSP/BC Med