Ratings for Dr. Greg Weleschuk

In the last year I have visited Dr. Weleschuk several times, as have my family. He is experienced, capable and listens. He has a very good manner and provides excellent service. His staff are very good.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

My family has been seeing Greg for 30 years. We have always been satisfied and have sent many of our family and friends to see him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Weleschuk for 20+ years. His professionalism has been consistent and greatly appreciated. Office staff is top notch!! Kelly and Wanda are awesome!!! My kids now are patients too!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

wow this guy is a legend he really pulls my teeth out with secure nice stable hands deffinetley go here for great conversations about how good life is.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Weleschuk is very knowledgeable, personable and friendly. He provides excellent dental care and will make referrals to specialists when required. He shows a high degree of interest in your overall dental health and makes suggestions where needed.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Greg has been our family dentist since he started ! Fantastic in all respects of his profession. I have recommended him several times to friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Our family has been been going to Dr Weleschuk since he opened the practice and have received care above & beyond any dentist we used before. We now drive three & a half hours so we can continue with him and all the great staff at the office.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

He is an excellent dentist that I have recommended to others. My main complaint is that it can be hard to get an appointment, they run behind and many times he is sick or decides to go on holiday and then the appointment you already waited a long time to get is cancelled.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I arrived in Calgary 25 years ago and needed to find a Dr., a hairstylist and a dentist. A complete stranger came into my place of employment raving about how great her dentist was...guess who?? Dr. Weleschuk. 25 years later my family and I are still patients of Dr. Weleschuk, or Dr. Greg as my children still call him! Also can't speak highly enough about Dr. Greg's assistants Kelly and Wanda. btw, while I still have the same dentist after 25 years, I cannot say the same for the Dr and hairstylist I was looking for!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Weleschuk has been our family dentist for many years, I wouldn't think of going anywhere else. The staff are all friendly and professional, I would highly recommend Dr. Weleschuk.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Greg Weleschuk's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1985)