Ratings for Dr. Greg Weleschuk

I have been a patient of Dr.Weleschuk for close to 14 years. A friend recommended me. My first visit with Dr.Weleschuk I needed an implant tooth. He arranged for me to see the best Periondontist in Calgary. Dr.French. My teeth have never looked better. I visit the clinic regularly for checkups and cleanings. The staff are very knowledgeable and professional. They take into consideration the discomfort I feel going to the dentist. They always make me feel at ease and are conscience to my dislike of being there. Dr.Weleschuk and the staff make the visit an enjoyable one. Sometimes you would think different, but they make you feel relaxed.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Overall amazing experience. Drive 40 mins just to see dr weleschuck. Everyone is so kind to which makes such a nerve racking experience wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I went to Dr. Weleschuk for a dental emergency a few years ago as I couldn't get in to see my regular dentist. I have been going to see him ever since. The quality of care I have received has always been the same - absolutely outstanding. The staff in the office are warm and welcoming, and the hygienists are superb. Dr. Weleschuk is exceptionally knowledgable and professional. He is very punctual, and despite how busy he is, he always makes sure you have your questions answered and feel informed and comfortable with the decisions you're making. When decisions with money need to be made he lays out options for you without any sense of pressure to do more than what is necessary. For those of you whom may be nervous around dentists, Dr. Weleschuck will put you at ease. Despite a fairly painful facial injury, I have never felt discomfort when he has worked on me. He has a gentleness about him that is truly re-assuring, even for the nervous types. I have full confidence in Dr. Weleschuck and the brilliant team that he has with him. I have already recommended him to friends and family and I would highly, highly recommend him to anyone seeking out a new dentist in Calgary - you will wish you'd have found him earlier.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Weleschuk for over 10 years - He is an amazing dentist! Skilled, available, friendly, and I trust him and his staff wholeheartedly with the dental health of my family.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

In the last year I have visited Dr. Weleschuk several times, as have my family. He is experienced, capable and listens. He has a very good manner and provides excellent service. His staff are very good.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

My family has been seeing Greg for 30 years. We have always been satisfied and have sent many of our family and friends to see him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Weleschuk for 20+ years. His professionalism has been consistent and greatly appreciated. Office staff is top notch!! Kelly and Wanda are awesome!!! My kids now are patients too!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

wow this guy is a legend he really pulls my teeth out with secure nice stable hands deffinetley go here for great conversations about how good life is.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Weleschuk is very knowledgeable, personable and friendly. He provides excellent dental care and will make referrals to specialists when required. He shows a high degree of interest in your overall dental health and makes suggestions where needed.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Greg has been our family dentist since he started ! Fantastic in all respects of his profession. I have recommended him several times to friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Greg Weleschuk's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1985)

Oxford