Dr. Greg Weleschuk

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Greg Weleschuk

I have been a patient of Dr Greg for many years along with my wife, and daughters . Greg has always been very informative on any procedure and he keeps up on all the most current practices and techniques in dentistry. Greg's knowledge is second to none and his staff are extremely helpful and pleasant. The entire dental office is an uplifting positive environment and makes visits to the dentist almost enjoyable. I strongly recommend Dr Greg to anyone looking for an outstanding dentist and a great person. Thank you for the opportunity to endorse such a fine dentist and practice.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Greg Weleschuk for over 25 years and have been so incredibly pleased and impressed with he and his teams's outstanding skills, professionalism and friendliness. I was referred to Greg from a co-worker as was very unhappy with my existing dentist. I could have not found a better dentist and team. In fact I recommended Greg to my sister who was terrified of dental work. Greg and his team made her feel relaxed and extremely well taken care of. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

GREAT Team!! You can tell when the doctor cares about doing what's best for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Truly the best dental practice I have ever been in. Just can’t say enough about all the dentists & their staff. Exceptional!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr Greg Weleschuk and his staff are professional, friendly and excellent at their jobs

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

My only regret is not joining Greg's practice sooner. I am a family physician, and Greg was in my practice for many years until I retired. However, I had my own dentist and, when he retired and I was unhappy with his replacement, I made the switch to Greg about 8 years ago and am so happy that I did! Greg is everything I look for in a family dentist. He is very pleasant, treats his staff like gold, always has the time to answer questions and concerns, is very fair with pricing, stands by his work with informal guarantees (unlike other dentists I've encountered), is highly competent, and knows his limits and boundaries well and when to refer out. The front staff are friendly and helpful, and his assistants are exceptional. Nothing but good things to say about Dr. Weleschuk and his staff--all highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr.Weleschuk for close to 14 years. A friend recommended me. My first visit with Dr.Weleschuk I needed an implant tooth. He arranged for me to see the best Periondontist in Calgary. Dr.French. My teeth have never looked better. I visit the clinic regularly for checkups and cleanings. The staff are very knowledgeable and professional. They take into consideration the discomfort I feel going to the dentist. They always make me feel at ease and are conscience to my dislike of being there. Dr.Weleschuk and the staff make the visit an enjoyable one. Sometimes you would think different, but they make you feel relaxed.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Overall amazing experience. Drive 40 mins just to see dr weleschuck. Everyone is so kind to which makes such a nerve racking experience wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I went to Dr. Weleschuk for a dental emergency a few years ago as I couldn't get in to see my regular dentist. I have been going to see him ever since. The quality of care I have received has always been the same - absolutely outstanding. The staff in the office are warm and welcoming, and the hygienists are superb. Dr. Weleschuk is exceptionally knowledgable and professional. He is very punctual, and despite how busy he is, he always makes sure you have your questions answered and feel informed and comfortable with the decisions you're making. When decisions with money need to be made he lays out options for you without any sense of pressure to do more than what is necessary. For those of you whom may be nervous around dentists, Dr. Weleschuck will put you at ease. Despite a fairly painful facial injury, I have never felt discomfort when he has worked on me. He has a gentleness about him that is truly re-assuring, even for the nervous types. I have full confidence in Dr. Weleschuck and the brilliant team that he has with him. I have already recommended him to friends and family and I would highly, highly recommend him to anyone seeking out a new dentist in Calgary - you will wish you'd have found him earlier.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Weleschuk for over 10 years - He is an amazing dentist! Skilled, available, friendly, and I trust him and his staff wholeheartedly with the dental health of my family.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Greg Weleschuk's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1985)